Spacious room with private living room in central & a stone throw away from Royal Castle. Lively neighbourhood within walking distance to tourists attractions, shopping, restaurants, coffee shops, bakery, take away & supermarkets. Easy access from/to airport & Oslo Station. 24 hr flexible check-in. Free bikes* & simple breakfast. Great for last minute booking, 24-48 hr stay or travelers who wants to explore Oslo by feet/cycling. Pls read listing description & house rules before booking.
- Spacious and cozy room (19m2), newly renovated with complimentary simple breakfast and bicycles*.
- The room has one comfortable double bed (140cm) and private mini living room to relax. There is working desk, and sofa. It is like a studio apartment within apartment. You will have space and privacy to yourself.
- Included: fresh towels and sheets, soap & shampoo, wifi, breakfast, hair dryer, bicycles, earplugs, USB charger, spare toothbrush and good companion :D.
- Possible to check in early/late provided we have no guests on the day before/after or just want to drop your luggage before check in / leave the luggage after check out.
* We have city bikes subscriptions from Oslobysykkel from April- December, THE BICYCLES ARE AVAILABLE WHEN ITS NOT IN USE.
There is fine to pay when the bicycle is not returned on time or properly (over 45 mins period, 5 kr per 15 minutes) or if it is stolen/lost the fine is 7500 NOK. All of those will be responsible of the user.
Otherwise, don't worry, it is good to keep fit and get to know the city by foot, mostly it is walking distance (15-20 mins) to most of tourists points :)
- please note that the building has no elevator.
There are limited 24 hr free parking slot in front of the apartment. Or else you can park by road side (free on Sundays and Mon- Sat from 8pm-9am), or 50 kr/hr.
宽敞&舒适&新装修的房子(19m2),赠送简易早餐和免费使用单车 , 24小时均可随时入住。我们提供免费的沐浴露和洗发水. 房子位于旅游景点的中心地带. 离Royal Castle几步之遥。 房子周围遍布饭店,咖啡馆,面包店和便利超市等,对于想来Oslo步行或单车旅行的旅客绝对是不错的选择!
Kitchen & Dining Area
- No cooking only heating up food in microwave/oven, make simple food like sandwich/salad.
- Toaster and kettle are available to make breakfast
- Please keep the kitchen clean and wood surface dry all the time.
- Please consume the meal at dining area and use provided coasters for cups/glasses.
- Our bathroom is newly renovated with spacious shower area.
- We provide soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet rolls, hairdryer and fresh towels.
- The bathroom is only for the guests to use, will be shared with others during the stay if there is no guests, the bathroom will be all yours :)
Interaction with guests
Feel free to reach us anytime, mostly we will be able to respond within 1 hour. We can advice you about your trips, recommends activities/place to eat, drop us an email, we will be happy to answers all your questions.
If you like to chat over cup of tea during your stay, you are more than welcome!
Other things to note
If this room unavailable you can click on our profile to see other rooms.
You will sharing this home with us, we have our own private rooms after the kitchen. You can access the bathroom and kitchen which will be shared with other guests (if any) during your stay. We treat everyone with great respect and would love to have a quite guest, reasonable, easy going, neat, clean, respecting our home and privacy, and understand our home is not a hotel/hostel. To make everyone comfortable during the stay, we really appreciate your time to read our house rules :)
- As you are sharing the common area with other guests please keep the common area clean & tidy, especially kitchen & bathroom. We clean the common area regularly but it is impossible for us to clean it each time after each guest use bathroom/kitchen.
- NO SHOES inside the apartment.
- Please consume your meal in the dining area, no food in the room to avoid spill/smell linger in the room. Sometimes it is really hard to remove the stain from the sheets/fabrics. And the smell could linger for days after.
- No cooking. only heating up food or making simple sandwich/salad.
- Please do not leave the food wastage in the trash bin in the room, there is trash under the sink or next to the breakfast corner for food wastage.
- Only check in guests are allowed. No 3rd party booking/booking for other's behalf.
- Please leave the dishes in dishwasher.
- Keep the noise level down in the evening.
- For everyone safetly, please keep the apartment door locked when you go in or out of the apartment.
- No smoking, no party, no drugs
- No children under 17
- No pet
- The bicycles is 45 minutes per ride. You can always return it to any racks around the city. Make sure it is locked upon returned. The green light is on and you can’t pull it back.
There is fine to pay if the bicycle is not return properly or over 45 minutes (5kr per 15 mins) and if the bicycle stolen/lost (because it is not locked properly on the rack and someone took it), you have to pay 7500 NOK. We are not responsible for the fine or stolen bicycles.
Please check the oslobysykkel website for more information.
- 使用单车时请照看好,单车损坏或遗失将罚款 7500 NOK。请及时归还单车到车站,否则将会被罚款。
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 194 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, we are Kim & Jen,
We are avid traveler and love to try new food. We are easygoing and we love to meet interesting people from all around the world. We live in central Oslo, a fancy and lively neighbourhood not far from Royal Castle.
Jen is a freelance designer & works from home. She spends her free time sketching/painting, reading, gardening & attending opera & ballet shows. She loves mini dachshund but unfortunately she doesnt have one yet. She grew up & lived in many countries before moved to Oslo. Her fave places are Spain, Japan, India and Istanbul.
Kim works at Opera House. He spend a lot of his time at gym and making music. He has been playing guitar and drum since he was young. Sometimes he has gig in the town with his band. He loves spicy food. He has been traveling to many countries, some of his favourite are Thailand and South American countries.
We have been traveling around for many years and have been using airbnb service, while we are not traveling we decided to share our home with others travelers who are visiting our beautiful city. We love the idea to open our home to host traveler and we hope that our guests understand that it is our home not a hotel and we are hoping that when everyone leave they will leave as a friend.