Tastefully renovated home with water and parkland views. 10 minutes walk to the Waterfront, Salamanca, City centre, cafes and restaurants of North Hobart, Aquatic Centre, Tasmania Tennis Centre and the Botanical Gardens
- 3 large bedrooms each with Queen Beds
- Water Views from All Bedrooms and Living Room
- Beautiful Living Room and Dining Room with 18' ceilings
- Gorgeous Fire Places with Intricately Carved Mantle Places
- Fully equipped Kitchen, all crockery, quality cookware, glassware, etc. Extra large oven, microwave, coffee pod machine, etc. You have everything you need.
- 2.5 bathrooms and laundry (washer and dryer)
- Lovely backyard with BBQ, outdoor dining setting and garden swing
- Free WiFi and NetFlix
- Air Conditioning
- Ample 24 hour Free Parking (on street parking)
- Supermarket 10 min walk away
20 minute drive from the Hobart airport. Taxis or Airport Shuttle Bus are easily accessible from the airport. Access into house via Lock Box on the front door.
Interaction with guests
The owner is happy to assist with any enquiries, tourist information and help with local bookings.
Other things to note
On street parking outside the front door but with a 2 hour limit during working hours Monday to Friday. However, there's 24 hour free 'on street' parking across the road from my home.
- No additional or unauthorised guests
- No high heels as they are tough on wooden floors
- We have Fast WiFi and NetFlix
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Australian, well traveled and lived in the US for over 10 years. I love sharing my home and the very special place that Hobart is. I'm very happy to give suggestions and ideas to maximize your enjoyment of Hobart and Tasmania.