You’ll love my place because of the neighbourhood, the location, and the people. It is close enough to all that Byron has to offer and yet far enough to retreat to quiet at night. Please be aware that the room is adjacent to a garage that is used daily. There are not a lot of car movements but you may hear some noise occasionally. It is separate from the main house so very private and quiet. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
Our guest room is great as it is separate from the main house affording you some peace and privacy.
You will have access to the shared bathroom and the shared laundry in the main house. Parking is on the street only.
Interaction with guests
We are more than happy to assist you with local knowledge and information during your stay. When we are home we are available between 9am - 9pm to ask in person. Otherwise you are free to text us or email if you need information during your stay.
Other things to note
As we are providing a guest room as part of a family home we welcome guests who are respectful of our family environment. For this reason we often like to know a little about you before we approve a booking.
- Please respect privacy and quiet amenity of the host family and neighbours
- Shared bathroom to be kept clean
- Please keep showers to 3 - 5 min to ensure hot water for all (sorry no baths)
- Heater to only be used when you are in your room and not when sleeping for safety reasons
- On street parking only
- Please be aware that this is a family home. We welcome guests who are mindful and respectful of our home and family