A delightful detached cottage next to our home in an idyllic, unspoilt valley. It has 2 bedrooms, bathroom, a well equipped kitchen/dining/sitting room and, just outside, a large natural swimming pool. In the winter there's underfloor heating to keep you cosy and warm.
We are close to the Offa's Dyke and Three Castles walks, with a friendly pub 3/4 mile down our lane and some superb restaurants nearby. We have 1 friendly dog. We welcome well behaved dogs by arrangement.
Interaction with guests
Please tell us when you plan to checkout and we will try to accommodate you. We'll never ask you to leave earlier than 10 am, but we'll frequently be happy for you to stay until later, especially if we do not have other guests arriving until the the next day.
- To provide good value, we don't normally charge for cleaning, in the expectation that our guests will look after the cottage carefully. Some of the furniture is precious to us and we ask that you treat it as your own. Should you require a cleaner, we can provide one and will charge for this separately.
- Our cottage is ideal for 2 people. We are happy for up to 2 additional adult guests to stay. There is one bedroom with a double bed and a second bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Children may be welcome, but by arrangement only, Please contact us to discuss suitability.
- All pets by arrangement only. We are frequently surrounded by livestock and it is essential that all animals are kept under control.
- Pets may not sleep in guests bedrooms.
- Our pool is large and 3m deep and unfenced. For this reason Cae Hedd Bach is not suitable for non swimmers and children. Guests may only use the pool when it is safe to do so and at their own risk. No solitary swimming, all swimming must be supervised.