Tucked away in a quiet little cul-de-sac is this casual comfortable beach house providing a stunning degree of exposure to the Coral Sea. The View Beach House loves to entertain family and friends over the ocean and invites your dog to run along the off-leash beach, which is accessible via the front yard. Designed over two levels, the airy open planned kitchen, dining and living areas are situated on the upper level. The lower level occupies a rumpus room with adjoining bedrooms and bathroom.
Tucked away in a quite little cul-de-sac is this casual comfortable beach house providing a stunning degree of exposure to the Coral Sea which allows protection and privacy. The View Beach House loves to entertain family and friends over the ocean and invites your dog to run along the off-leash beaches of Castaways, which are accessible via the front yard.
Clean, modern styling graces the spacious and luxurious rooms in this sprawling villa. This 4 bedroom beach house is particularly suitable for one or more families and is fully equipped with all necessities required for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
Designed over two levels, the airy open planned kitchen, dining and living areas are situated on the upper level maximising the picturesque ocean views making cooking and entertaining a pleasure! The lower level occupies a rumpus room with adjoining bedrooms and bathroom which serves well as a guest wing or teenage retreat, overlooking the ocean and a child-friendly pool.
Luxury child and pet friendly.
- 1 king bedroom with ensuite
- Kitchen, dining & living (including TV)
- Powder room
- 1 king bedroom with ensuite
- 1 queen bedroom
- 1 bedroom with 2 singles (bunk) and 1 queen
- 1 bathroom
- Living area with TV and pool table
- Access to pool
- Luxury bed linen all inclusive
- Beach towels all inclusive
- In-house catering available
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Wi Fi
- Apple TV
- DVD players
- Pool Table
- Double lock-up garage plus off-street parking
- Fully fenced, secure yard ideal for kids & pets
- Pod coffee machine
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- 1 minute walk to Castaways Beach which is a off-the-leash dog beach
- 160m to Wavecrest Park which has a basketball court and children's playground with a cargo net unit, rock wall climb, 5 deck combination unit, hand and glide, slides, swings and a spring toy dolphin with shad sails over the playground.
- 5 minute drive to local cafes and convenience store
- 10 minute drive to grocery shop
- 12 minute drive to Hastings Street, Noosa
- 6 minute drive to Sunshine Beach
- 10 minute drive to Peregian Beach
- Walks through the National Park from Sunshine Beach to Noosa Heads
- Peregian Beach Markets & Noosa Heads Farmers Markets offering great organic local produce
- Great cafes & eateries
- Surf beach
Guests have access to the all facilities (mentioned above) in this beautiful holiday home
Interaction with guests
If there is anything you need during your stay we are available 24/7 to provide a high quality personalised service.
Other things to note
Minimum Length of Stay is 4 Nights during low season and 7 nights during holiday & peak season.
Additional charges of $31 per adult per night for more than 4 guests.
Please note the following prices during Low, Mid and High Season:
LOW SEASON RATES (based on 4 guests):
Sun-Thu: $281 per night, Weekends: $783 per night
Low Season Dates
25th April 2017 - 15th September 2017, 9th October 2017 to 31 Octob(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)mber 2017 to 8 December 2017.
Nightly: $927, Weekly: $6,489
*4 night minimum stay available in this season only from 7 January 2018 to 4th February 2018. For all other dates that fall in holiday season a minimum night stay of 7 nights apply.
Holiday Rates Dates:
16th September 2017 - 8 October 2017, 1st November 2017 - 7th November 2017, 9th December 2017 to 20th December 2017, 8th January 2018 - 4 February 2018.
Nightly: $1,472, Weekly: $10,304
Xmas Rate Dates:
21 December 2017 to 7 January 2018
Terms and Conditions:
Use of the Property:
Subject to the terms of these Booking Terms and House Rules, we grant
you the right to use and enjoy the Property for the duration of the Booking
If you have any queries or require assistance with any aspect of your
Booking, or the Property during your stay, please contact our Agent.
Our Agent may also provide additional concierge services upon request,
and will notify you if extra Service Fees apply.
1. Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Booking Terms.
2.We and the property owner reserve the right to terminate your rental agreement and to evict from the property, any Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance.
3.Check in is from 2.00 pm on the Arrival Date and check out is no later than 10.00 am on the Departure Date. You may request to vary these times, but approval of your request is subject to availability, and may incur additional charges.
4.You must advise us of the time of your departure at least 24 hours before the Departure Date.
5.You must secure the property and lock all doors and windows on the Departure Date.
6.All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
7. You must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
8. You must return all keys and remotes to us prior to leaving the property. 9.Lost keys may result in the changing of locks for the whole property at your expense, and will be deducted from your security bond, or charged to the credit card used upon booking.
10.The number of guests must not exceed the number stated in writing and approved on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing.
11.Fees will apply to any additional guests not approved by us or the owners in advance.
12.Any misrepresentation regarding the number of guests or the intention of your stay may result in termination of your rental agreement, eviction from the property and forfeiture of any monies paid. 13.Visitors may visit you at the property however may not remain at the property overnight.
14.Visitors should not exceed 10 persons at any given time unless by prior written arrangement.
15.All Visitors must comply with the House Rules, and you are responsible for ensuring they do so.
Linen and Towels
16. The property has been supplied with linen, pillows, blankets and towels. These items must be left at the property on departure.
17. Beach towels are not supplied, but may be provided on request.
18.If you require additional services, please contact us. Additional charges may apply.
19.A standard departure cleaning charge has been built into your nightly rental. If you wish more frequent cleaning or servicing, this may be scheduled at an additional charge.
20. Bookings made for 7 nights or more will receive one mid-stay complementary service. Bookings made for 14 nights or more will receive one per week.
21.Excessively littered and/or dirty conditions at departure will result in extended housekeeping hours which will be charged against your security bond. We reserve the right to charge additional costs over the amount of your security bond against the credit card used upon booking.
22.You must comply with parking regulations and other requirements set out below and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles. 23. Parking arrangements at the property are as follows:
(a) Parking on footpaths, foot path ramps or across drive ways is prohibited
(b) Vehicles not to be parked straddling kerbs causing an obstruction
(c) Vehicles parked contrary to signs in an area that is regulated.
Garbage and Recycling
24.You must dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the property (as set out below) in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas.
25. Garbage and recycling arrangements at the property are as follows: 26. Once a week gardeners will come and put bins out for collection Swimming Pool and Spa
27. The swimming pool and spa must not be used between the hours of 10.00 pm and 7.00 am.
28. No glassware is permitted in the pool or spa.
29. Once a week gardeners will need access for maintenance of pool & Spa
30.Whenever you are absent from the property, you must close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
31. All doors and windows must be locked and secured at night.
32. You must notify us of any security issues, including break ins and theft. 33.Neither we nor the owners take any responsibility for your personal belongings during your stay at the property.
Deck and Balcony Areas
34. You must take caution on outdoor tiles, as all tiles may be slippery when wet.
Parties, Functions & Commercial Activities
35.Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. If you host a party or function on the property, your rental agreement may be terminated, and you may forfeit any monies paid.
36.Photographs and videos taken at the property cannot be used for commercial or advertising purposes or for financial gain or benefit without the written consent of us or the owner of the property. Disturbance and Antisocial Behaviour
37.Offensive and excessive noise, especially between 10.00 pm and 8.00 am is prohibited and may result in termination of your rental agreement, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Booking Terms.
38.You must not engage in antisocial behaviour and must minimise their impact upon neighbours and the local community.
39.For neighbours’ privacy and safety, if you utilise the beach area or jetty in front of the property, you must stay directly in front of the property, and not utilise any beach area or jetties in front of other properties.
40.If we receive complaints from neighbours regarding any offensive or excessive noise or antisocial behaviour, a security service will be engaged to respond. The security service has the authority to record call outs. If security is called out the property, you will be charged for the call out fee, your rental agreement may be terminated, and you may forfeit any monies paid.
41.Strippers, topless waitresses, escorts, sex workers and associated industries are not permitted on the property under any circumstances. 42. No outdoor nudity is permitted on the property under any circumstances.
43.Drugs and illegal activities are strictly prohibited on the property under all circumstances. Alcohol should be consumed in a responsible manner.
44.Smoking is not permitted indoors (including the garage) or within 5 metres of any open window or door.
45. You must remove any cigarette butts from the property on departure. 46.If tobacco odour is noted on the departure inspection, a $500 damage charge will apply
Addition to any additional cleaning and fumigation costs, and will be charged to the credit card used upon booking.
47.Pets may be allowed onto the grounds of the property with the prior written approval of us or the owners of the property.
48. No pets are allowed inside the accommodation under any circumstances.
49. All pet droppings must be removed from premises prior to departure. 50.You must pay a $100 fee in addition to your Booking Fee to cover pest inspection after your departure.
51.You are liable for any damage caused to the premises by the pet, and any resulting loss suffered by the property owner.
52.You must ensure your pet is suitably restrained within the outside area of the property.
53.A barking or aggressive dog will not be tolerated under any circumstance and may result in termination of your rental agreement, eviction from the property and forfeiture of any monies paid.
54.We reserve the right to charge additional cleaning fees to the credit card used upon booking if you have allowed any pets into the accommodation.
Damages, Breakages and Maintenance
55. You must report any damage or breakages to us.
56.We may deduct from your security bond the amount required to repair or replace any items (at our discretion).
57.You must advise us of any non-emergency maintenance issues at the earliest opportunity during business hours. We will endeavour to rectify the situation quickly and efficiently.
58.You must advise us of emergency maintenance issues at the earliest opportunity. We will endeavour to rectify the situation quickly and efficiently.
59.You must allow repair/service technicians access to the property during reasonable hours. Failure to follow this procedure may hinder our ability to rectify the issue.
Emergency Contacts For all emergencies call 000
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
A decade ago my husband and I made a choice to relocate our family to Noosa and have never looked back. We are a designer boutique holiday team who enjoy sharing a piece of paradise and local knowledge with all our guests.
Noosa Secret Destinations believes in........
Holidays Fun Luxury Memories Family Sun Happiness Romance
Adventure Surf Solitude Rejuvenate Relax Moments Health Fitness
Friendly Homes Simplicity Easy No Fuss Time Out Food Excitement
Beach Together Friendships Respect Time Away Enjoyment Travel
Live Life Love Life
Holidays are personal to every stay and we like to create your memories.
Let the team at Noosa Secret Destinations help you....
Carolyn, Steven, Julie, Heather, Chris, Jill, Chrisa, Tom & Harry.