Welcome home :)
• You are renting a furnished room for ONE in Eastwood Parkview
• Has: complete kitchen, hot water, aircon, laundry, living room, dining room, couch-bed
• The bldg has: pool, gym, steam, 24-hr security, next to mall, grocery, restaurants, cinema
• It's high up so you get a great view of the city every morning, afternoon & night
P.S. Sorry but we don't accept one nighters :)
For an added cost, I can also include yoga classes :) I'm a yoga instructor & a life coach
- Please treat this place as you would your own home.
- Please don't alter the place in any way with paint, etc.
- If you're staying for longer than 2 weeks, there will be a security deposit. Whether or not you're staying for long, any damage to the property will end up in added cost but it will be fair :)
- If you're inviting guests, please do watch the noise :)
- If you're bringing along a pet, you will be responsible for cleaning up after it. We have cleaning supplies but not for pet care :)
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello everyone :)
I'm Dindin, a Filipina yoga teacher and life coach.
I've been to a few places here and there ;) Traveling for me has evolved into wanting to be in a place for at least a month and more importantly, as a way to share what I believe in, to share what a gift yoga has been to my life. It's also a beautiful way to learn humility and respect.
Where else do I want to go and what else do I want to do? Nepal, Bhutan, India, Yosemite, go sailing.
I am also a host here. Aside from my place, I can also offer you yoga classes and life coaching. If you'd like to know more about me, you can visit my site at