Our private apartment is your personal retreat with wifi and wonderfully easy access (even walking & biking) to scenic and fun Monterey Bay. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers & families. Quiet neighborhood and property, however, this is in a triplex and some voices from other residents may be heard.**Nightly prices for reference only, please contact me regarding availability and length of stay.
This is not simply a room. This is an apartment which includes a Living Room, Dining Room with a skylight and basic Kitchenette (microwave, frig, coffee only, no stovetop or oven) in addition to the Bedroom and a Full Bath. You are completely private with street entrance, street parking is plentiful and a guest parking pass is provided (available inside the apartment upon arrival).
- Wifi access code provided once you arrive.
- A Guest Passes for 1 to the Monterey Bay Aquarium is available with prior request and arrangement (on a first come, first served basis).
- There is a common backyard for guest residents. Please use it, and enjoy meeting other guests. No parties or loud noise after 9PM for neighborhood sanity. This is normally a quiet neighborhood.
- Check-in is after 3PM (Check out is Noon.)
- No smoking in room or even in the yard - kids and neighbors are sensitive to this.
- Street Parking for 1 car (with a parking permit that you access once in the apartment) directly in front of the apartment is available for guests.
This host has 736 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I live in Monterey with my family - husband and 2 kids. We are busy parents and entreprenuers and business owners. Love outdoor activities and family time. After staying at a few Airbnbs we decided that we could and would like to host travelers in our home from time to time. We love travel and exploring and can tell you a great deal about Monterey, great hikes and restaurants, places to go and things to do in the area. We are friendly and easy to talk with, but expect that you will want your privacy and we will leave you to do what you want to do and anticipate that you will ask if you need anything from us. Cheers!