My room is located in the Shinjuku of central Tokyo.
The nearest station is Tochōmae Station of the Toei Oedo Line.
It is an 8-minute walk to there.
There is an elevator in the apartment. It is not necessary for you to go up the stairs.
It is a 2-minute walk to park Hyatt hotel. The limousine to park Hyatt hotels from Narita Airport and Haneda Airport is convenient.
There is Chuokoen in the neighborhood. It's most suitable for a walk in the morning.
The apartment is about 8 min walk from Tochomae station.
It is two minutes by a train to Shinjuku Station
Bus stop is also 2 minutes walk from here which goes to Shibuya and Shinjuku station.
A minute walk to Shinjuku Central Park, you could enjoy a nice walk in the morning.
One bed room apartment is big as more than 30 square meters and you can comfortably stay in.
With Elevator is built in the apartment, all that heavy luggage are smoothly and swiftly moved in to the room.
You need something to eat? Grab a snack? There's a convenient store only 5 seconds walk away from the apartment and if you feel like cooking then, there's a supermarket nearby 4minute walk.
As much as I agree that vacation should be excited and fun, please keep calm and quite at night time as there are neighbors that may be already asleep.
If you would like to have a night out, there are
lots of bars within 10 min walk to enjoy the night.
Japanese foods, Chinese food, Italian food, Spanish food are to have everything, and Shinjuku will not be troubled with a meal.。
Introduction of the bedclothing
Two double bed
One single bed
Introduction of the facilities of the room
Other daily necessities
Please use the room freely.
Because it is smoking cessation, please give up smoking
Interaction with guests
Please inform it of whether you call urgent contact information if there is anything by a message. I cope immediately
Other things to note
DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
- Age 3 and under are free
- Age 3 and up are counted as guests.
WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights (plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable)
2. Cleaning fee (one-time fee)
3. Service fee (one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12%)
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart. For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
If you wish to have a mid stay clean and linen service, this is possible for additional costs.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Please email us at any time.
- Please relax at your home in Tokyo, but please read the house rules and take care of my apartment - Please take off your shoes at the entrance. - Please respect my neighbors. Keep the volume down especially in the hallway and at night. No musical instruments. - Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house , Please smoke outside. - Be careful with flammable objects, fire. - Please turn off the lighting, and air conditioner when leaving the house. - Please do not answer the door bell. - Please wash tableware / pans / pots after use. - Pocket Wifi, towels, yukata (pajamas) are for you to use during your stay only, so please do not bring them back with you. -Please do not let me work as a child one in a room. Please never send a child to the balcony. -Please don't scrape your carry case on the floor. The floor is damaged. Check in 3:00PM Check out 10:00AM
This host has 776 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I do the work of the occupational therapist in Tokyo.
Tokyo has a lot of delicious restaurants.
The introduction of the good restaurant is possible for travel plans.
Please refer willingly
I love movies. I see it more than ten of them in a month
An actor likes Robin Williams
A movie called Patch Adams is recommended
Thank you in advance for your help.