Welcome to the Summer Capital of Estonia! Treat yourself to a beach holiday with friends and family in our super spacious apartment. It has a fully equipped kitchen, and (drum roll!) a massive terrace to enjoy sunbathing even with a light breeze outside.
We love that it’s located near the beach (5 min) as well as the Old Town (5 min). And we are equally crazy about the fact that both, Pärnu Tennis Club courts and our favourite cafés, are located right next to us.
Don't wait, book us now!
Our apartment is situated on the ground floor of a modern resort condominium built in 2002. It comfortably sleeps 4 adults: 2 in a king-sized bed and 2 in a queen-sized brand new pull-out sofa-bed.
Also, up to +2 extra persons can sleep on floor mattresses. Please be mindful to let know in advance if you’ll have extra persons staying overnight.
Our all time favourite aspect of the apartment is the massive ground floor terrace (patio). It’s a perfect place to sunbathe when it’s a bit too windy to go to the beach, or a private place to retreat to when the children are sleeping indoors, or to host a few guest for aperitifs before the dinner.
The kitchen has a stove/oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, and a kitchen ventilation system. There are plates, glassware and cutlery for up to 6 people in the cupboards. You’ll also find coffee and sugar, as well as top notch olive oil, balsamic vinegar, rock salt and Tellicherry black pepper at your disposal.
Although we love going out to eat in Pärnu, as a bunch of foodies, we often times opt to stay in and cook for the whole family (and occasional friends). It’s nice to have a joint kitchen and common room, this way the group is always together, and everyone has fun.
Guests have access to a designated parking space behind the building. The parking lot is intended for house residents use only. Our lot is marked with number 3. Guests operate the boom gate with an electronic remote control.
Remote control unit is located in apartment with other keys.
There are also parking lots available for the general public in front of the building. If you can find an open spot, feel free to park you car. It will not cost you anything.
The also condominium has a large entrance hall where you can park your bicycles. Many house residents do the same thing. Best to a have a lock securely on, though.
The apartment also has an underground private storage area. We've used it to keep our surfing gear during winter months. Let us know in advance should you need a key for the storage area.
Interaction with guests
I'll be available to answer your calls and emails on a daily basis. However, as our family mainly resides in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, it's rather likely that I won't be able to travel down south to greet you in person when you arrive.
Should you require help with anything during your stay, I'll do my best support you from long-distance. Alternatively, we have our housekeeper ready to come to your aid on our request.
- If you’re coming to Pärnu to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. There are several clubs within 10-15 minutes walking distance. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put to dishwasher any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out on the patio).
- We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
Interested about architecture, opera music, snowboarding, boating, local food and wine.