Beacon Hill modern first floor apartment. The downstairs room was converted into a separate hotel like apartment. Located close to the Beacon Hill Light Rail Station and I-90 freeway station for public transportation. Ample parking day or night with the freeway entrances only a few blocks away giving you access to downtown or the east side quickly (Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah and more). The neighborhood is quiet, safe and only 1.5 - 2.5 miles from Downtown, Sports Stadiums and Capitol Hill.
The downstairs was converted into a hotel like studio apartment separated from the rest of the house. It is a studio which means one large room with a full bathroom. There is a toaster oven, microwave and mini fridge available to use. A queen bed is the main sleeping bed with a twin pull out couch with a foam mattress for added comfort. If 4 people are staying and 2 won't fit on the twin pull out there is also an air mattress.
Business Travelers/Tech Savvy:
A desk is available with a monitor, keyboard and mouse for you to connect to your laptop. There are the four most common plugs included in the desk for a monitor laptop. (VGA, DVI, HDMI and Mini Display port)
The studio is situated between I-5 (North and South), I-90 (East and West) and the West Seattle Bridge. You can access all of those freeway entrances within 5 minutes.
We have a Roku TV with a digital antenna. Local stations are available on the network TV and if you access the apps on the Roku TV, you will find lots of free content as well as subscription content like Netflix and Hulu (Provided you login with your account).
Guests will have full access to studio on the 1st floor of the building. Your key will unlock the front door and the door to your studio but not the upstairs apartment. There are two storage closets which are locked and alarmed.
Interaction with guests
We can offer help in the evenings when we are home from work. Anything urgent, please call
Other things to note
Parking: Free street parking is available on the block. We've never had a guest not be able to park. You are able to park between the two driveways ON THE STREET or just south of that ON THE STREET. Please do not park in the driveways or even partially block the driveways.
- The studio is not a hotel, please clean up after yourself.
- Always lock both doors behind you.
- Smoking indoors is not permitted. Please go outside if you are going to smoke and make sure the door is closed behind you.
- Always close all the windows when you leave the house for security.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00pm until 8:00am weekdays and 12:00am - 9:00am weekends.
- When playing music or watching TV, please keep the volume to a minimum. The loud volume can disrupt the neighbors or upstairs.
- Please do not eat in the beds. There are provided TV tables in the closet to eat off of.
- Guests staying with us are allowed other guests to visit but not stay the night, however you are responsible for any damage that may occur due to others visiting. Please no guests too late in the evening.
- If you are using the wall heaters, they will be hot to the touch. Please be careful and inform your children to not touch them.
Abram is a tech geek and works downtown Seattle. Lived in Seattle for more than 16 years. Moved from eastern Washington. Spends a lot of time playing video games, catching up on TV shows and movies and loves eating out.
Arthur works in mental health. He's lived in Seattle for around 16 years as well. He loves hiking and being outdoors.