Great location if you are working at NIST or NIH in Gaithersburg or attending an event at Montgomery County Fairgrounds.
Amenities include: Super fast WiFi, washer and dryer, hammock, BBQ and fire-pit in the backyard, two bikes available to use, plenty of parking and a nearby bus that takes you to the METRO.
The neighborhood is quiet with lots of trees, walking trails, parks, tennis courts, and a lake nearby. Please read my reviews, I do what I can to ensure you will have a nice stay.
The room has a lock on it for your privacy each night and you are able to use the living room, kitchen, back patio, and laundry room as needed.
Guest are not permitted in the other bedrooms or garage.
Interaction with guests
If you need anything, please let me know and I will do what I can to make sure that your trip is comfortable.
- Clean up after yourself in common areas.
- Place towels and dirty bedsheets in laundry hamper.
- Roll up the hammock and put it back after you use it.
- Make sure the fire is out if you make a fire in the fire-pit.
- No other guest are allowed in the house overnight without my prior consent for security reasons.
- Please park at the end of the row of townhouses.
- Leave keys in the door or on the dresser when you leave (There is a fee for key replacement)
- While pets are allowed, this is a conversation we need to have. If you are bringing a gila monster, we need to chat first please. I am particular about where they can roam free in the house since I do have a pet Northern Goshawk and as you already know if you have a gila monster, these animals are natural enemies. I think you get my point. Thanks!
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Grew up on a cattle farm but have been fortunate enough to live/travel all over the world. I am outgoing, friendly, and gregarious. For fun, I go hiking, ride my bike, work on my car, or volunteer my time.
I have used Airbnb for several years now when traveling abroad and now I would like to open up my house to those that are traveling as well. I am a Christian in that I follow the path put forth by Christ; To love each person as a brother, to be kind, compassionate, forgiving, and accepting, and finally to always be in service to others. We never know where we will find ourselves in life and it is our place to lift others up and not place judgement.