About this listing
Situated close by to the Dubai Marina Mall and The Walk at JBR, this apartment in Marina crowns offers a perfect vacation home. The house is perfectly furnished and the designs are in sync with the beachy-sunny atmosphere of the city. The bedroom, living room and the kitchen, all are designed keeping in mind utmost luxury and functionality. With excellent facilities, this apartment is centrally located and accessed from all directions.
Conveniently located with easy walking distance to Dubai Marina, this one bedroom apartment is one of our top sellers in Dubai for a romantic getaway. Marina Crown is a 51-storey residential tower on the Beach Road across the Dubai International Marine Club in the Dubai Marina, which is the biggest man-made marinas in the world.
• Spend some quiet time while looking at the ocean views from the floor to ceiling windows.
• The cosy countertop dining table is the perfect spot to enjoy breakfast and other meals while relaxing in the calm environment.
• The interior of this charming home is done mostly in white and beige, with pops of blue and green which is inspired by the sunny ocean theme.
• From the main doors, step in to the living toom where you’ll find a plush sofa complimented by views from the window.
• Whip up a culinary masterpiece in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a granite breakfast bar.
• When you’re ready to turn in for the night, spread out on the bedroom’s king size bed.
• This room also boasts air conditioning and an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
• The bedroom additionally boasts a comfy sofa for tete-a-tete.
Features and Amenities:
• 24 Hour Security
• Leisure Deck
• Covered Parking Bays
• Large Size Swimming Pool
• On Siite Post Boxes
• Storeroom in the Parking Area
• Covered Parking Bays
• Pool for Kids
• Squash Court
• Landscaped Gardens
• Steam and Sauna room
• Barbeque Area
• 24 Hour Concierge
Interaction with guests
I like to ensure that your vacation starts off on the right foot. A dedicated guest experience person will always be at your disposal to ensure a smooth check in and check out. You may get in touch with your me as many times as required if there may be any questions or issues that need to be addressed. You will also be introduced to the doorman. Once you had a chance to dump your bags and grab a drink, I am always happy to give you a quick walk-through of the local area. If you are not up for it, I am equally happy to run you through a list of key attractions and cheat sheets for making the most of your stay. Throughout your stay, am only a phone call away. And feel to drop me an email anytime –I am at my mac so often anyways. I am always happy to provide recommendations, advice or anything else that might pop up during your stay.
Other things to note
In accordance to Decree No. (17) of 2013 a guest staying at hotels, resorts, hotel apartments, guest houses, budget hotels, floating hotels, holiday homes, and other hotel establishments as specified by the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing, will be charged the “Tourism Dirham Fee" for each night of occupancy which is AED 30 ($9) which would be collected at the time of check in.
- Smoking Allowed in Balcony
- Pets if well behaved and trained would be considered
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 162 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.