Our 1 bedroom sleeps 3 comfortably, with 1 XL twin bed and 1 pull out couch that sleeps 2. We're located in a garage apt in the BEAUTIFUL Lakewood neighborhood, just 13 minutes from downtown/uptown, & a 5 minute walk to the Santa fe trail & busline. The room connects to a SHARED Jack & Jill style bathroom with 2 sinks, so 1 counter is for your use ONLY, along with a standing only shower. :)
The space is located in the front of the apt with a semi-private spiral staircase entrance and a full jack & jill bathroom. Full of natural light, ample closet space and hardwood floors, this space is a comfortable & rather unique find! (Cable TV/Netflix/WiFi provided)
Aside from the room, you'll have access to an open air kitchen with island, all cookware, FULL SIZE washer/dryer, shared living area and the balcony patio. Other 2 bedrooms are off limits, but we're open to whatever needs you should have during your stay.
Other things to note
2 day minimum and 5 day maximum.
- ***No Pets allowed*** Sorry, although we love animals, our girl is a rescue and testy with other animals.
- Guests may come and go as they please, but be mindful of the neighbors, which means quiet(er) before 7am and after 10pm.
- If using kitchen/cooking, please rinse dishes off completely and add them to the dishwasher after use. (We'll set it to wash once full).
- No eating in the room. We can always be flexible, depending on the guests, but no food in the room is preferred as a general rule.
- No driveway parking AT ANY TIME. This is reserved for tenants only, but the street parking is almost ALWAYS available!
- Please let us know, in advance, if you need to wash or dry anything. It's open for use, but a heads up is welcomed so that we can clear the way for you! :)
- Smoking IS allowed in the apt, however, we ask that you smoke in the shared areas as opposed to the bedroom if at all possible. (i.e. before 10pm)
- SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS JUST GIVE ME A SHOUT! :)
- Please note: I work NIGHT hours, and am in & out all various hours, so if you're a light sleeper, please let us know in advance so that we can arrange entry areas for your stay. :)
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We will more than likely be present during your stay, my roommate, myself and of course the dog Shy, but we can interact as much or as little as you'd like. **Note: the dog is put up while we're away, but is super friendly to PEOPLE.. Just not so much with other animals though (rescue dog) :(
About Me: I'm a busy working mom from Dallas! I've only just begun my travels, so now that i've popped my traveling cherry with a friends trip to San Fran (AMAZING), and have free'd myself from the chains of fear, I'm free to roam WHEREVER my nomadic heart desires!!
Hope you'll be a part of my adventures that are sure to be had!
Peace & Love,