Our apartment is located in beautiful, quiet Hawaii Kai. A quick 8 min drive to stores, restaurants, hiking and beaches! The apartment is attached to our home but is completely private with a private entrance and patio.
We have a Cal King bed, a sofa with a pull out twin size bed and a twin size fold up futon bed. Our place would best accommodate two adults and two children max. Our guests will also have free Wi-fi, beach towels, chairs and coolers for their use.
Our hale is very clean and comfortable. We have a kitchen with an induction stove top, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker and coffee grinder, electric water kettle, rice cooker/slow cooker/steamer, microwave and full fridge. The bbq is for guests which is in their own private patio area. The apt. has it's own private bathroom with a shower as well.
The apt. is attached to our home but the entrance is separate with private access. Guests entrance is located in the patio. Through that door you will enter a hall with a washer and dryer and the door to the apartment. In the apartment you will have a walk in closet, a bathroom, living area/bedroom and kitchen.
Interaction with guests
My husband and I want our guests comfortable and will be here on site or a phone call away if they need anything.
Other things to note
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! We want our guests to be comfortable and have a pleasurable experience while staying with us. Mahalo
- This Studio is in a quiet neighborhood and we ask that all guest be respectful of that. No parties, extra guests or smoking will be allowed on or near the property.
- A washer and dryer are available for guest use. We ask guests to not put any bulky or large items in washer or dryer like tennis shoes or hiking boots. Laundry hours are no earlier than 8am and not after 7pm.
- Please do not leave any items in hall of entrance.
- When leaving studio we ask guests to turn off the A/C.
-Please lock doors and gate when leaving.
- No speeding in the neighborhood.
-No loud conversations or slamming of doors in patio area before 7am or after 9pm.
-Please do not let trash or recyclable items accumulate in the room. Dispose of trash in the driveway trash bins or contact me if you need help or are unsure of what to do.
-Do not leave food out on counters or dirty dishes in the sink. This will attract unwanted guests.
- It is a Hawaiian custom to not wear shoes in the house. We ask guests to please remove their shoes before entering the house and to treat our home as you would your own or a close friend's, with aloha. Thank you.
I was a flight attendant for 12 years then decided to stay home and raise my two great kids. A 9 year old girl and 7 year old boy. My husband is a pilot and we both love to travel. We also love beach volleyball, hiking and surfing.
My husband, Waipuna is Hawaiian and is from Hawaii, I am from Seattle and have lived in Hawaii about 12 years now. We lived in New York for about 4 years and that was really fun and an amazing experience. We loved New York and all it had to offer but we were happy to come back to beautiful Hawaii.
Because we have traveled so much we know how important it is to have clean, quiet and comfortable accommodations. To feel safe and be greeted with and treated with aloha. That is how we hope you will feel while staying in our hale and hope you will have a memorable experience while visiting our Island.