Our 2800 chalet (1700sqft upper suite over two floors, 1100sqft ground floor suite) is recently renovated. Enjoy magnificent views of the Monashee mountains while preparing meals in either kitchen, BBQing or relaxing in the living areas or hot tub after a great day of champagne powder skiing (during ski season only). Access between the two suites is by an external, covered staircase. It is a 6 minute ski out to three chair lifts, 3 minute ski in. In the Summer, hike or mountain bike the trails.
- The listed price does not include GST. Once you confirm your Airbnb booking I will send a change for you to accept the GST.
- The chalet expected to be returned to 'as you find it' status please.
- If you find the chalet not to be in expected condition this is not good enough! Please contact Paul Zaleski (see contacts) to have his cleaning crew rectify this as soon as you arrive to avoid any misunderstandings. Please also message or ring me to keep me in the loop.
- Garbage & recycling needs to be taken to the refuse station which is the first road on your right as you leave Big White (you may pay for the additional garbage service fee by our cleaners if you prefer, please inform at time of booking).
- The Chalet is strictly non-smoking, this includes the balconies. Please head to driveway.
- Check IN: 4pm Check OUT: 10am
- Because there is key-less access, you can arrive as late as you wish. Keyless entry code is given prior to your stay and at that time I can answer any questions you may have about your stay (approximately a week ahead).
- We welcome your dog but may require to hold back if extra cleaning required. Please pick up poop and dispose of properly (not in the snow!).
- Parking is free.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Edwina (Australian) and Dave (Canadian) currently live in Singapore. They have owned Hahnenkamm Chalet since 2003. We love travelling and the great outdoors.