About this listing
The chalet is located in Savoie, in Peisey-Nancroix in Haute Tarentaise, near Bourg Saint Maurice, at the entrance of the Vanoise National Park.
For 11 people it includes two levels.
It is comfortable and pleasantly decorated with walls dressed in wood and large rooms.
In front of the cottage, to the south, a terrace is extended by a garden with swing. The accommodation is perfect for families (with children) or for two families.
- Price per week
- Deposit equal to 50% of the rental price of the week
- Different prices depending on the weeks. Lower summer and variable following weeks during peak ski season
- Tourist tax of 0,75 € per person per night for persons over 18 years of age
- Linen rental possible. Package 120 € per week
- DVD player
- Payment of 50% of the rental amount received one week before the rental date
- Receipt of a deposit check or a transfer one week before the rental date
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.