The lodging in the chalet, completely restored, is located in Savoie, Peisey-Nancroix in the Haute Tarentaise, near Bourg Saint Maurice, at the doors of the Vanoise National Park.
You will appreciate its large rooms, its comfort and its decoration with walls dressed of wood.
In front of the chalet, to the south, a terrace is extended by a garden with swing. The accommodation is perfect for a family with children.
- Weekly rental from Sunday to Sunday
- Deposit equal to 50% of the rental price of the week
- Payment of 50% of the rental amount received one week before the rental date
- Tourist tax of 0,75 € per person per night for persons over 18 years of age
- Linen rental possible. Package 80 € per week
- Seat and baby cot available
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.