Near Downtown Saratoga, Track, SPAC, Adirondacks, Spa, Malls, Restaurants, Movies, Parks, Skidmore. You’ll love my place because of its central location, great neighborhood, & nearly 2000 sq' of Sunny Space. Wifi, High Speed Internet, A/C, Ceiling Fans & Skylights, Shared Deck, Foosball, W/D in building, Dishwasher & Microwave. 2nd & 3rd flrs. NOT CHILDPROOFED. Easy Street Parking. NO SMOKING/BARBECUING ON PREMISES. Great for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This huge, sunny, quiet duplex apartment is one block from the Hilton Hotel on Broadway, near Skidmore, Race Track, SPAC. Filled with Natural Light, Lovely Wooden Floors, Foosball Table, Ceiling Fans, Skylights, Central Air, Fully Stocked Kitchen, Spacious Wooden Deck (shared), 3 Spacious Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms.
Guests have full access to the apartment.
Interaction with guests
Always available by phone/text/email. If you miss me, leave a message and I will get back to you asap.
Other things to note
Entrance to this apartment is up one flight of stairs, and door says #6. Please do not knock on any other doors, or disturb other tenants.
- - Inventory List will be sent by email before you arrive. Please review it as soon as you arrive to be sure everything is in order and in its place. Please be sure all items are present and in place when you check-out. If anything is missing or broken/damaged, notify me immediately upon arrival.
- - No barbecue on deck or next to building.
- - Quiet time 10pm-9am. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHER TENANTS. PLEASE BE PARTICULARLY QUIET WHEN WALKING PAST THE DOORS OF OTHER APARTMENTS.
- - No Parking in Driveway - Street Parking only
- - No Pets or Visiting Pets
- - Please turn off lights & A/C when out of apt
- - NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISES
- - If you cannot reach me late at night, leave a message and I will return your call when I wake up.
- - When you check out: PLEASE TIDY UP AND LEAVE APT AS IT WAS WHEN YOU ARRIVED- Please place used linens/towels on kitchen floor or on a chair in a pile, leave folded blankets on the beds, wash/dry and return all dishes/kitchen items to original places, turn off the A/C and all lights, place trash & recycling in dumpster behind neighboring building - 136 Woodlawn Ave, and place key in the lockbox.