About this listing
· 7-min walk from Mejiro Station on JR Yamanote line
· 15-min walk to Ikebukuro, a hub city in Tokyo
· Quiet and comfortable residential area with supermarkets, restaurants etc.
· This room suits 1 or 2 persons
· Common areas include the kitchen/dining room, vanity sink, bath/shower room (hot shower), 2 toilets, and the laundry room. Guests may use the kitchen, refrigerator, dishes, washing machine etc. as needed.
· Free Wi-Fi access, in-room air conditioner units, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, and clean towels are all available to use.
· If you have a late flight on the day you check out, you may leave your suitcase in the front closet and pick it up later before you need to head to the airport.
Interaction with guests
· I live in the house together with my husband (American) and our daughter Yuna, so we can chat and exchange information when you are here. When we're at home, we try to engage as much as possible with our guests, and we often become friends. We speak Japanese and English.
Other things to note
· No smoking and no pets please!
· Details about how to get to the house from the airport, directions from the nearest station, pass code to enter, Wi-Fi info, house rules etc. will be sent after you book by asking your personal email.
· We list 3 rooms in total so other guests might be staying.
· You will have your own room for sure!
House rules will be sent by email on booking.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 321 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a fun, easy-going Tokyo native who enjoys meeting people from all over the world and hearing about their lives, cultures, and experiences. My interests include languages, culture, literature, economics, exercise, cooking, and traveling. I have lived in Mejiro most of my life, so you’ll be staying with a true local.
I’m often outside the house for work or visiting friends and family, but whenever I’m home I look forward to hanging out and enjoying good conversation with my guests. I’ve met so many interesting people over the past three years of being a host!
My husband Andrew (American) is very friendly and willing to help you out for your pleasant stay in Tokyo.
We have a daughter named Yuna, who was born in 2016.
We have three rooms available through Airbnb, so please check for all our listings if the first one you see doesn’t suit your schedule.
We hope you have a wonderful time in Japan!