Our condo is in the heart of Whistler village, just a short (4-6 minute) walk past the bars and restaurants to the ski lifts. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a sofa bed, full kitchen and is the perfect location for a great Whistler holiday
Please note that the Streetview link on here is wrong, if you go to Goggle Maps (spelt wrongly to get round airbnb's filters!) and use Streetview on the corner of Village Stroll and Village Park, you'll see the condo (with a blue corrugated front). If you drop me an email I will send you the proper link.
The condo is on the 2nd floor and is a corner unit, so has plenty of space. It sleeps up to 6 adults as follows:
The master bedroom has a very comfortable Queen bed, with an ensuite bathroom.
The second bedroom has 2 twin beds, which can be converted into a single King bed.
The living room has a Double sofabed.
You have full use of the condo, and there is a shared fitness room and hot tub on the ground floor.
Please note that despite what it says on the Amenities tab, we do have cable TV!
Interaction with guests
Unfortunately I live in the UK so won't be there to greet you, but if you have any queries, please speak to our front desk service, operated by Whistler Reception Services, located in Deer Lodge. If you have any queries, before, during or after your stay, please don't hesitate to drop me an email.
Other things to note
If you would like any recommendations for bars, restaurants, ski runs or other activities, please let me know. I can also arrange discounted lift tickets for you.
1. Check-in time is 4pm, if you arrive earlier then you can leave your luggage at our front desk service in Deer Lodge run by Whistler Reception Services
2. Similarly, check-out time is 10am
3. No smoking in the condo
4. Small house-trained pets are allowed, but there will be an additional housekeeping fee. Please contact me for details.
5. Please don't take your bikes into the condo itself, they should be stored in the secure underground car park.
6. Similarly, please use the ski lockers for skis/snowboards.
7. When you arrive, Whistler Reception Services will take a CAN$500 pre-authorisation on your credit card which will be cleared on departure.
8. The condo is cleared between every stay, but if you require a mid-stay clean then please contact me to arrange this.
9. The minimum age of the renter is 25 and there must be someone over 21 staying in the condo
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.