A bedroom in a character Victorian house a short walk from central Reading and close to great transport links to London and the West Country from Reading and Reading West stations.
This is a clean + comfortable real home from home with a fully equipped kitchen, separate dining room, a cosy lounge and shared bathroom. The house is full of character, with wooden floors and lovely original Victorian features.
The bed is a small double; 4ft wide, as opposed to a standard double at 4ft6 wide
- Clean linen & towels provided for each guest
- Chest of drawers and hanging space
- Bathroom with bath & shower (shared)
- Fully equipped kitchen (shared)
- Free tea & coffee making facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Use of dishes, cutlery, glasses, microwave & dishwasher