An actual converted water tower. A redwood bar has inlayed abalone shells and glass from Glass Beach. A gas stove with a soothing flame, 6 ft jacuzzi tub w/ 6 therapeutic jets that has a hot tub feel. Handcrafted love seat and an upstairs queen bed. Restored redwood beams throughout. Across the highway is the Botanical Gardens, a short walk leads you to an ocean bluff with pristine views of the rugged coast line. Rates are based on 2 adults.
Has awesome rare curly redwood accents and large pieces of old growth. It is a converted tower so more height than width. The stairs are a cross between a ladder and steep stairs, so if you have mobility issues would not recommend.
Other things to note
Pets are allowed with an additional charge of $25 per pet per night and must be stated before checkin and must abide by our pet policy.
It is a privilege to bring a pet into someone else’s home or establishment.
1. Owner must always vacuum before check out and leave no traces of pets.
2. Pets sleep on floor or in crate, not on furniture or in bed.
3. Always supervised not left alone in the home.
4. Clean up doggie droppings.
5. There are pet towels so please use if your pet is wet or sandy.
6. Pets must be on a leash at all times.
If acceptable the charges will be applied to your reservation and you must approve. Thank You
Pet fee is 25 per pet per night