My place is close to a freeway which is conveniently located 10-20 minutes driving from most hot spots in San Diego. My place is also 10 minutes walking from the bus stop. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the views, the people, the location. We will make you feel right at home and help you with all of your vacation needs. Your room may be a bit small but comfortable and if you need anything, we will try to accommodate to what you want.
- Must provide the name of other person if bringing a guest.
- Not allowed to use bathroom between 4:30-7 am during the week because family needs to get ready for work.
- Must be quiet after 9:30 pm during the week.
- Not allowed to let dogs out in the front yard.
- We have two dogs, Copper & Kobe, who are a lot of bark but no bite. We also have two birds who sleep in the living room. Please do not play with birds.
- No late night or additional guests
I am a current student trying to become a teacher. I live with my parents and my brother/his girlfriend. I enjoy live music and the craft brew scene. I am very laid back, flexible, and easy going. I expect people to me as they would their family and friends.