About this listing
❤Dormitory type share room in a big and typical Japanese house located in Kyoto
❤Easy access-only 5 min walk from Ishida Station and convenient train access to reach Kyoto Station
❤Monthly convention has been holding,such as wearing KIMONO for summer festival,Japanese study seminar,etc.
❤Beautiful cherry blossom scenery when spring comes
❤You can also use Kyoto bus system for sightseeing and getting around the whole city
❤Internet is available.
-- Share space(the room can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests which means maybe you need to share the room with strangers like staying at a dormitory)
-- 1st Floor
-- 1 modern type Bedroom(1 two-deck beds are prepared)
-- Dining/Kitchen room (share part)
-- 1 Unit Bathroom(share part ,on the 2nd Floor,toilet and shower are in the same room)
-- 1 Shower room(share part ,on the 1st Floor)
-- Another 2 toilets(share part)
-- Balcony(share part,on the rooftop)
1 two-deck beds (2 Guests)
MAXIMUM - 2 guests
★BEDING AND ROOM★(your private space)
-- 1 two-deck beds (100x200cm)
-- Air conditioning with heating function
-- Table with chairs
-- Storage unit
-- 2 pillows
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★(share part)
-- Paid washing machine
-- Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Bathroom scales
★KITCHEN AMENITIES★(share part)
-- Coffee maker and coffee,sugar
-- Induction hob
-- Fish slice
-- Kitchen Knife/Cutting Board
-- Pots and Frying Pan
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Sorting trash bins
★BATHROOM/SHOWER AMENITIES★(share part)
-- 1 Unit Bathroom
-- 1 Shower room
-- Another 2 toilets
-- Toilet paper
-- Hair dryer
Interaction with guests
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.And I will be able to make periodical (URL HIDDEN) if you require any assistance in your duration of stay,please let me know.It would be my great pleasure to help around.
Other things to note
※If you arrive early, you can put your luggage in coin lockers at Ishida Station(right to the Tickets Gate) .
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-out date.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
※Guests only over 18 can be accepted.
In the occasion that the kids are under 18 but over 14 coming with guardian are also available: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
House Rules as below:
(1) The house is an entirely non-smoking type so please do not smoke in the room or on the balcony.
(2) Please be mindful of your volume level after 10pm. .
(3) Available time for friends visiting:9am~9pm.Guests fee is required after 9pm if your friends are still in the house.
(4) Please keep kitchen and other share parts tidy and neat.
(5) Please kindly wash kitchen facilities that are used by you and return them to the O.G place.
(6) Please tidy up your own room periodically.
숙소 이용 규칙
・건물내에서의 흡연은 삼가해주시길 바랍니다.
・저녁 10시 이후에는 조용히 지내주시길 바랍니다.
・친구의 방문은 아침 9시~저녁 9시 까지 입니다
※저녁 9시 이후에는 숙박요금을 청구할수 있습니다.
・주방,거실 등은 공용이기 때문에 깨끗이 사용해주시길 바랍니다.
・주방 용품(그릇,수정 등)은 사용후 씻어서 원래 자리에 돌려 놓으시길 바랍니다.
・방은 정기적으로 청소해주시길 바랍니다.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 213 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
This is Rita. I'm a host of this share house.
I enjoy hiking,travelling,shopping,meeting(new,intersting)people,
coffee(finding a new nice coffee shops and restaurants)massage,wine,cooking,
pilates,beauty(nail,skin care)and reading.
I am learning Kimono dressing.
I have lived in Australia for 3 years and in New Zealand for 1 year.
Kyoto is interesting place to visit, old and new things are existing together.
I also recommend to visit Nara which is about 50min by train from Kyoto.
Old and beatiful city.
One of my hobby is eat out, so I know many good restaurants and cafes.
If you are interested in trying to traditional Kyoto cuisine, or like to go any good restaurants in Kyoto, I am happy to introduce some of the places to you.
Hope to have the chance to meet you!