Enjoy the year-round beauty and serenity of Puget Sound at this quiet waterfront getaway! With 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and room for up to 12, this lovely Warm Beach vacation rental house in Stanwood is the prime setting for your next Pacific Northwest escape.
Experience the best of Warm Beach when you stay at this charming beachside retreat. This tranquil vacation rental home is ideal for friends or families traveling together, with over 2,000 square feet of stylishly appointed living space for your entire group to spread out and relax. The moment you pull up the drive, you’ll be enchanted by the home’s picturesque setting - nestled among towering trees, lush vegetation and a large sandy beach. As soon as you enter this lovely house, you’ll easily fall in love with its cozy décor, breezy open layout and stunning views, framed by large windows that flood the entire residence with plenty of natural light. You’ll discover all the necessary comforts of home during your stay here, including a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines. In your downtime, unwind with your favorite book in one of the home’s two entertainment spaces, or have a movie marathon on the flat-screen cable TV. Admire the expansive views as you gather for a family game night around the stunning 1940’s stone fireplace.
If you’re looking to spend your days splashing around in the waters of Puget Sound, you’ll enjoy complimentary access to the property’s paddleboat, rubber raft and canoe for all your aquatic adventuring needs. After a long eventful day of exploring the 5 miles of surrounding beach, you’ll look forward to preparing a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully stocked, spacious kitchen. The breezy covered deck will serve as the ultimate place to take in your surroundings, offering breathtaking 180-degree views of Camano Island, the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound as you dine with your loved ones at the large picnic table. Head to the beach at twilight to build a fire for an evening of roasting marshmallows under the twinkling stars above. When you’re ready to call it a night, retire to the spacious master bedroom and de-stress with a bubble bath in the luxurious jetted tub.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, private covered deck, marvelous stone fireplace, flat-screen cable TVs and much more!
- Phenomenal recreational items including a rubber raft, canoe and paddleboat!
- Breathtaking views of Puget Sound from the private covered deck, and numerous rooms throughout the property!
- Unbeatable waterfront location - Situated on the beach among expansive tidal flats for easy access to beachcombing, bonfires, tidal exploration and fishing!
- Master Bedroom: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed and Twin-over-Full-sized Futon Bunk Bed
- A Pullout Bed in the Fireside Room adds to flexible sleeping arrangements
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings unless they are family reunions. Please inquire with Evolve for additional details.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional $50 cleaning fee will be applied to groups over 8 people
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
This host has 1325 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.