You’ll love my place because it is a step back into 1900, but upgraded with modern amenities!
You can walk or bike to the beach, the Ventura County Fairgrounds & downtown Ventura's restaurants, boutiques, Farmer's Market and theaters. Two blocks to the Ventura River bike trail which goes down to the pier/boardwalk and the Ojai bike/horse trails.
The room has 1 queen bed, a dresser, desk, walk-in closet, east-facing window, a microwave & mini-refrigerator. A Keurig coffee machine is available in the common space. A limited quantity of snacks, tea & coffee, and bottles of water are provided.
Upstairs tower: table for 2
Upstairs balcony: table for 2
Other areas will need prearranging, and are dependent on if I will be home.
Interaction with guests
I have some historical information on the house, passed along by the previous owner and what I have been able to add to it.
If I am home, I do socialize with my guests.
Other things to note
The room is upstairs on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator or wheelchair access.
The bathroom is the next door down the hall.
- "Shoes off at the front door" policy
- No drug use or other illegal activities
- I have a cat who will be kept downstairs when guests are here. However, if you have allergies this may be of concern for you.
- Access to kitchen and laundry not included. Access may be possible if I am home. Please ask in advance.
- Parking is available on the street; arrangements may be made for off-street if necessary, by prior arrangement.
This host has 47 reviews for other properties.View other reviews