About this listing
In our old characteristic house you wil enjoy a private 2 person bedroom with balcony (13.5 m2) If you are with 3 or 4 of you, you can use the futoncoach to make two comfortable sleepingspaces. The house lies in a quiet neighborhood with free parkingspace. The room is light spacious and the bed has good mattrasses. You share a luxury bathroom and separate toilet. Close to Schiphol Airport, Keukenhof, Amsterdam other cities, beach. And "Tram 2 route which is listed in worlds top 10 attractions".
The room is spacious (13,5 m2) and has acces to the balcony with view on the garden and the famous Rembrandt windmill in Amsterdam. You can sleep with two or additional 2 persons on the other sofabed. It is a futton mattress for 2 persons.
- Clean towels and bedlinnen.
- Waterboiler for tea and coffee and in winter hot soup.
- Parking is free in the neighbourhood.
- When asked with booking a microwave is available for heating up.
- Television with internet, NETFLIX when you download the free (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) chromcast app on your phone. (Television is through WIFI)
- Eventually on request there is an extra floormattrass availabe. But it will be crowded.
- If you come with more than 2 persons consider to take the other bedroom I have available (if not booked). 2 or 3 persons can sleep there.
Your sunny room with balcony and view over garden and windmill.
- luxurious bathroom
- luxurious separate toilet
NOTE: No use of kitchen
Interaction with guests
I am available to help you.
Other things to note
- You can drink the tapwater. No bottles of water needed. (Safe environment)
- You can throw toiletpaper in the toilet.
- Parking is free but please at the avaible parkingspaces. Not on sidewalk!
- Plenty of public transport is available. But check my instruction about.
- Good access to Amsterdam, beach and other cities of the Netherlands.
- Check in on Friday is after 18.00 hrs or with request earlier if availabe.
- Please leave the room and environment as clean as you invite your guests at home! Or better :-).
- NO smoking in the house! Preferable non smokingguests. Or ready to quit ;-) We smell everything.
- No partying, drugs, excess of alcohol (drunk).
- Please let me know in advance when you will arrive: time, transport: bus/train/airplane?,
- Check is 16.00 hrs except on friday it is on 18.00 hrs or time we agreed upon!
- Check out is 11.00 hrs in the morning.
- No bath taking after 21.00 due to noise for other guests.
- Shower can be taken till 22.00 or different time agreed upon.
- STUDENTS and YOUNGSTERS, this is not a hostel! If you want to feel free do not book this room. So after 22.30 hrs no loud talking, music, tv, telephone in your room due to other guests and our neighbours.
- We keep our shared bathroom clean. I expect you do too. (including hairs on floor and showers)
- Female solo travellers are very welcome. (I travelled a lot alone myself)come.
- If you break something accidently or so please inform us about it.
- We count on the amount of guest who are coming. More people around sleeping or staying we would like to know beforehand please and you need permission.
- If you have plans to stay more days and the dates are not availabe, you can inform about what is possible.
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Curious in people and cultures. I am a coach / trainer. Travelled a lot and still did not see or tasted everything. Would love to see you or come to my house. I have two teenager daughters. Love to read, see movies, food and exchanges ideas or sharings about life.
I like authentic people and traveling.
My motto. If you do not have dreams, you neither have reality.