PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN (6PM) AND CHECK OUT (11AM) TIMES BEFORE BOOKING.
I LIVE AND WORK AT HOME SO THE FLAT IS NOT IDEAL FOR GUESTS WHO WISH TO SPEND LONG HOURS IN BED BUT RATHER FOR THOSE JUST NEEDING A PLACE TO REST AND REFRESH.
The flat is perfectly located for access to a vibrant Kiez as well as highly convenient and easy U-Bahn and bus lines.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
NB: The flat is located on the 3rd FLOOR and there is NO lift.
- I live and work from home so the accomodation is NOT IDEAL for guests who want to SPEND ALL DAY in the rented room.
- Smoking is only allowed in the kitchen.
- NO hard drugs to consumed on the premises.
- Noise levels need be kept at an absolute minimum at all times.
- Guests to CLEAN UP after themselves and especially make sure ALL is in order before departure.
- FOOD AND DRINKS NOT ALLOWED IN THE RENTED ROOM.
- Shoes are not allowed around the flat. Bring a pair of slippers if you like.
- Check in is strictly only after 6PM and check out at 11AM. Willing to negotiate but I CAN'T always accomodate different timings if I am not asked BEFORE the booking is CONFIRMED BY THE GUEST.
- Use of Kitchen, kitchen appliances and washing maschine costs extra
- Guests will be held responsible for any damages or losses they cause
An open minded, well travelled and friendly individual who is open to enjoying a chat over a beer and might even be willing to accompany guests and show them around the delightful bars and restaurants in the area. An avid reader with an impressive little library and an interesting small collection of films on DVD. Flexible and open to negotiations, generally very easy going and will do my utmost to make guests not only feel welcome but wish to return when they next visit my vibrant and dearly beloved Berlin.