You have all freedom in this fully-furnished 2 bedroom apartment. Located on the way to Noi Bai International Airport, this place is close to supermarkets, street markets, shopping malls along with universities and numerous nearby office buildings in Cau Giay District. This apartment includes a living room, kitchen, a balcony, 2 bathrooms and toilets with toilet paper, soap and shampoo. I can provide more mattresses if requested so that you can stay up to 6 people.
This apartment is close to the city centre, near VIetnam National University, Hanoi Museum, numerous office building, supermarket and shopping malls.
It situates in a modern building accessing to numerous offices in Cau Giay District.
The apartment is fully furnished with brilliant services.
- In the kitchen, there are a fridge-freezer, a microwave oven and other kitchen appliances. A dinning table with 6 chairs right next to the kitchen.
- In the living room: there is a sofa (not so new), a cable television with blurry player (but no disc).
- 1st bedroom: a king-size bed (along with sheets, 2 pillows and 1 blankets), a large wardrobe.
- 2nd bedroom: a double bed (along with sheets, 2 pillows and 1 blankets).
- There is also an extra double mattress for your use in any bedroom (or living room.
- In the bathroom, you can find your shampoo, shower gel, soap, towels, hair dryers, hot water and a toilet papers
- We also offer free internet access with strong wifi signal.
- A washing machine is available.
If you have a motorbike or bicycle, you can leave it in the basement where is 24/7 guarded and we don't charge you parking fees (plz email me if you'd like to have a parking lot). Uber and Grab is available.
Interaction with guests
I'm living in a different place, however I'd love to give assistance at anytime. Please contact me via hotline if you need any help.
Other things to note
For those who stay for longterm (more than one month): You got more offers depending on the length of your stay. Contact me for more details.
1. Passport(s) or ID card(s) are required to be present.
2. For energy saving, please turn off all the water taps and domestic electric appliances (such as lights, air-conditioner, water heater, cooker, TV, etc.) before leaving. In addition, please mind that each air-conditioner only works effectively inside one apartment when all the doors and windows are closed.
3. For security issues, please carefully lock your safe and the entrance door when leave the apartment.
4. Please do not make noise after 11:00 PM.
5. No shoes in the living room and bedroom areas.
I am a civil servant. I'm living in another place so that I'd like to share my apartment with others. I'd love to give assistance at anytime. Just call or email me when you need help.