*3 night minimum Thanksgiving Weekend & Christmas Week*
R Lake Place ~ Awesome Lake view from covered patio in a quiet family neighborhood with a fenced yard and in close proximity to all the "hot spots" in town (like the infamous section of the original London Bridge). It's close to many restaurants, shopping, Windsor Beach and boat launch area. Home is ideal for couples, families, business travelers, mindful (small) groups of friends, and furry friends.
What R Lake Place is NOT: a party house
The guest booking the house must be 25 years or older and is responsible for all the other guests in their party.
This is our personal space that we've put a lot of love, time & energy into. We're opening it up to Airbnb guests because we trust in this community & we want to share our little piece of paradise - please play your part in maintaining the reputation of a 'great guest'!
- R Lake Place is a great place to unwind and enjoy all that Lake Havasu has to offer.
- Please treat the property and all furnishings with the same respect you would your own. Please leave the kitchen as you found it.
- Be respectful of our neighbors and keep the noise down after 10 pm, please
- The City of Lake Havasu has a very STRICT ordinance regarding excessive noise. If the police are called out to the property the homeowner can be fined up to $1,400 dollars. That expense will be passed on to the guest through AirBNB. So please play nicely =>
- There is NO SMOKING in or outside R Play Place. We are allergic/highly sensitive to smoke and we stay here too.
- Pets: We are pet people, we even have a "pet door" leading into the back yard. But to cover any damages that pets may cause to a home, please let us know if you plan to bring a furry friend FIRST, when requesting to book the house. A $20 fee per day will be requested via the AirBnB Resolution
- Excess trash should be placed in the trash bins in the garage. We do recycle in LHC (paper, plastic, glass) Please separate accordingly
- Please clear all food/beverages from the refrigerator upon departure
- All dishes should be clean and returned to their previous cabinet, drawer, etc.
~Please do your best as an AirBnb guest to leave the premises as tidy as when you arrived.
- And lastly, please sign our guest book =) We love reading our guests comments! Feedback is very important to us to improve our hospitality
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I enjoy the serenity and peace of R Haus. I have recently retired and planning to spend more time in the mountains and traveling through this great country. I am a "people person". Love meeting new people from all over the world. Traveling seems to run in our family - my parents immigrated in '52 leaving behind family. I've been able to reconnect with my family in Europe and AirBnB has allowed us to stay in some great homes. In my "spare" time I enjoy tending to my flowers and small vegetable garden, reading - mostly romance :) novels. Being in nature is so very healing and that's why R Haus is so close to our hearts. I have three grown "young adults"... they also love traveling. We decided to share R Haus with the AirBnB community and with Katherine's (co-hosts with me) help, we decided to open R Haus to all of you. Her words describe beautifully how we feel about our hideaway in the woods.
5 things I can't live without? Family, Friends, the comforts of home, our pets, and ????? OHHHH R HAUS of course =>