Our 1920s vintage 1bd condo is located in one of Denver's premier neighborhoods: Capitol Hill. Our corner spot is on the top 3rd floor with own private balcony. The location is great for bars & eateries and close to museums, the arts districts, Trader Joes, the Botanical Gardens, Cheeseman Park and many other downtown attractions. You are on major bus lines in a quite and vibrant neighborhood. Our place comes with a view of the Rockies Mountains and many great amenities.
- No illegal drugs on property
- Only use closet by entry door and closet in bedroom--all other drawers and closets are off limits.
- Do Not Copy Keys
- Do Not Alter any locks
- No Weapons on Property
- Place used linens (towels, bedding and etc.) in pink hamper
- Any Damages to unit-- you will be charged $500
- Throw all garbage in dumpster in back of building
- Guests who are not on reservation may visit but no over night guests allowed
- If bedbugs are found at the end of your visit you will be charged the full cost for extermination.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE! If you smoke, please only smoke on balcony or step outside and be respectful of our neighbors who don't smoke. Please throw butts away.
- No loud and/ excessive noise after 11pm
- NO PARTIES! This is a quiet building. You may use speakers that are provided by owner- they are bluetooth compatible
- No fighting and/ domestic violence on property
- Free laundry down stairs. Please remember to remove clothing after use
- Place used plates and utensils in dishwasher at the end of visit
- Please tidy up after your visit.
- Please do not steal. If you move furniture around, please return it to its position before leaving. If anything is missing you will be charged.
- This is a wonderful home and we're glad to share it with you. Enjoy your stay!
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews