Spacious, very sunny and charming apartment (65 sq./m) with a great terrace and a small balcony, on the 4th floor of a quiet residency with elevator. Very recently (July 2013) and entirely renovated. A mix of noble materials, art and modernity.
- 2 bedrooms each with a bed for 2 persons (one of 140/190 and the other of 160 cm large by 200 cm), huge cupboards, one desk.
- A stylish and modern cuisine with all new equipments (fridge-freezer, micro-wave, kettle, coffeepot, raclette device), stainless-steel walls and blazing red and white floor. Cookers will especially enjoy the professional oven and plenty kitchen utensils.
- A warm bathroom with a bathtub (ideal for kids or relaxing) and a nice stone basin.
- After a nice excursion or swim, you will enjoy relaxing in the spacious lounge equipped with a coffee table and a suspended desk, double sofa-bed, Large TV.
- All the rooms are accessible by a huge corridor allowing a good intimacy. The brand new washing machine is on the balcony which reduces it’s already low noise.
You will of course have the possibility to suntan, have a drink and enjoy the plenty succulent traditional Nice dips (black olives, “pissaladière”, “socca”, etc.) on the wooden terrace with a great privacy from neighbourhood allowed by the net curtain.
In addition, the long terrace (6m long and10 sq/m) is ideally exposed and benefits from sun from 10 am till 7 pm. The terrace is both accessible by the lounge and one of the bedrooms.
WIFI is accessible in all rooms.
Blankets and towels are provided.
2 fan towers will refresh you if the temperature rises.
The apartment is ideal for 4 persons + a child but it can easily accommodate up to 6 persons as there is a possibility for additional hosting with the living room's sofa/bed (140/190).
Soon professional Airbnb photos will be available and it will reflect better the luminosity of the flat.
Check in/ check out time // Welcoming:
Check in: from 15h to 21h00
Check out: from 8h to 12h00
Check in/ check outs out of this schedule can be done exceptionally but with previous discussion with me.
A 30-euro supplement is applied for:
- The late arrivals (after 21 hours) unless the delay was not planned
- The early arrivals (before 7:30 am).
A 50-euro supplement is applied for:
- The very late arrivals (after midnight)
- The arrivals during French holidays.
- In my street and the parallel one, the parking is free. These streets are safe.
- The "Jean-Bouin" parking is located at 300 meters from the flat (70 euros/week)
Other things to note
As I am often travelling for professional reasons, you could be welcomed by my friend Celine who will give you all the explanation of the flat facilities, good addresses and sightseeing places in Nice and in the region. She is native from Nice so you can trust her advices!
Hope you will enjoy your stay.
Please take care of the place and try to keep it clean as if it was yours.
During and at the end of your stay, you are kindly invited to take your trash bags and leave them down on the ground-floor in a special place beside the elevator (the first door on the right exiting the elevator). There are 2 bins, one for household waste and another for plastic, cardboard or metal packaging. Containers recycling paper and glass are down the street (on the left, exiting the building)
By leaving, thank you to rearrange the different elements at their original place (fold up the sofa for example after removing the sheets).
The apartment is located in a peaceful residency where neighbors enjoy calm and quietness. Please respect them and, without providing you to laugh, listen to music, enjoy; just try not to be loud and make noise; especially after 10pm.
Smoking is not authorized inside the apartment. But you have the possibility to smoke on the terrace and the balcony. Many ashtrays are available in the apartment.
If you break or damage something, please be kind enough to indicate it and we will find a solution by mutual agreement. Those things happen so rather to be transparent and we will find a convenient way for both of us. Upon arrival you will be provided with a list of the apartment’s main elements and their value.
Of course, do not hesitate to report any problem or if something does not function correctly during your stay.
Pets are usually not allowed but there can be exceptions after previous discussions.
Finally, we thank you for respecting the times of meetings agreed in advance with who is in charge of welcoming you (check in and check out).
Thank you in advance and we wish you a pleasant stay in Nice and its surroundings.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I live in Nice since 2 years. I chose this place as I know it since childhood (a part of my family is from there) and because I looked for a nest near to the sea and the mountains. As I am often travelling for professional reasons ( I do humanitarian missions in Africa and Asia for a NGO specialized in water issues), it allows me to host people while I am not there.
Nice is for me the perfect place for relaxing and resourcing. Hope you will enjoy it as I do.