GREAT DEAL! Monthly vacation rental (30-night minimum) with golf course and mountain views - one FREE parking and WiFi! Full kitchen with dishwasher, A/C, and washer/dryer in unit! 10 minute walk to beach, restaurants, shopping and more! Nightly rate INCLUDES TAX!
Golf Course/Mountain Views! WiFi, Parking, AC, Washer/dryer!
You'll appreciate this renovated, contemporary style one-bedroom on the 16th floor of the secure Canal House condominium with its beautiful views of the Ko'olau Mountains, Ala Wai Canal and golf course.
30 Night Minimum. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval.
This super-convenient 600 square feet condo (plus a 43 sq. ft. lanai/balcony with table and chairs) is just a 10 minute walk to the beach, not to mention great shopping, dining, and Waikiki entertainment venues!
- Bamboo engineered flooring and 16" ceramic tile throughout
- Full modern kitchen with dishwasher, new oven, ice maker, and breakfast bar!
- Dining area seats four
- 42" flat screen TV, Blu Ray DVD player,
- Window A/C
- Double convertible sofa
- Desk area for your laptop
- Queen platform bed
- 32" flat screen TV
- Window AC
- Walk-in shower (no tub) with safety rails and hand-held shower wand
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking for 2 compact-size or smaller vehicles
- FREE local calls and calls to U.S. mainland and Canada
Small pool on premises. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3.
Interaction with guests
Our property manager will meet you at the condo for your personal check-in! Your property manager is also your "go-to" person should you have any questions or need maintenance during your stay.
Download our FREE Captain Cook Resorts mobile app to learn what Oahu has to offer and unlock the secrets for a having great time during your stay! You'll find info about your vacation rental, weather, restaurants, activities and event recommendations . . . it will even help you locate your vacation rental using your phone's GPS! Search the Apple or Android store for “Captain Cook Resorts” today!
Other things to note
The "Daily Rate" includes the room rate plus Waikiki's 13.962% Tax
The "Cleaning Fee" also includes Reservation Fee and Damage Waiver
EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT:
Because a previous guest may check out of the condo at 11am the day of your arrival, the only way to guarantee an early check-in (8am or later) is to reserve the condo for an additional day. Likewise, we will do our best to accommodate late check-out requests but as the next guest may check in at 3pm the day of your departure, we cannot guarantee a late check-out unless you reserve the condo for an additional day.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
1. Bookings made online will need to be by calendar month to be accepted. Example: Booking from July 1st-31st or August 1st-31st, or multiple calendar months such as July 1st to August 31st. If dates requested fall in the middle of the month, we reserve the right to cancel. Please contact us before booking to avoid any possible cancellation.
2. The Principal Guest, must be 21 or over in order to make a Reservation, must be present during the entire stay and is completely, solely, and unequivocally responsible for his/her personal actions as well as the actions, both financially and physically, of other guest occupants during the dates of stay.
ALOHA ! E komo mai . . . and mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts!
Captain Cook Resorts manages over 130 privately owned vacation rentals in Waikiki (a district of Honolulu on the island of Oahu). Everyone on the fun and energetic CCR team works hard to offer great accommodations, great service, and has a passion for sharing all that Oahu has to offer our guests!
We appreciate that you're on vacation, and we ask that you let us know if there's anything we can do to make this visit stand out as one of your best!
Provided with your rental:
• Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels, dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
• Beach chairs
• Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
• Several days’ supply of coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2oz shampoo & 2oz conditioner, paper goods (paper towels, tissue, toilet paper), and basic cleaning supplies. Additional sundry and food items are available local markets and grocery stores, for example, Safeway, at 888 Kapahulu Avenue, or Costco at 525 Alakawa Street (between the airport and Waikiki).
Not provided with your rental:
• Beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, bleach, and hand lotion.
Please let us know if you have any questions!