MONTHLY RENTAL! All monthly reservations are subject to approval!
Bask on your private lanai with the beautiful Pacific Ocean stretching for miles in front of you, gentle tradewinds at your back and the entire 7th floor to yourself, you'll truly feel like you're “on top of the world” in this oceanfront beauty! Seabreeze #7
MONTHLY RENTAL (30+ NIGHTS) - ALL RESERVATION REQUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
Enjoy 180 degree unobstructed panoramic views of the Pacific from this oceanfront property on Diamond Head's coveted Gold Coast.
You'll have the entire 7th floor to yourself in this spacious 1500 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo, and private beach access is directly below. From your living room and large lanai, you can see the shimmering lights of downtown Waikiki and watch the fireworks every Friday night. Beautiful concrete flooring sets the modern, relaxed ambiance for your stay.
Several of Oahu's best surf spots (Tonggs, Old Man’s and Ricebowl) are all right in front of you - a true surfer's paradise!
- 48” smart flat screen TV
- Dining for 4
- Floor to ceiling sliding doors onto your large, private lanai
- Floor fans (no a/c)
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances (5-burner stove top, dishwasher, ice maker)
- Eat-in kitchen
- King platform bed
- 40" flat screen TV
- Adjoining Master Bath with dual vanities and tub/shower combo
- Floor fan (no a/c)
- Private entrance (also accessible from living area)
- Twin platform beds
- 40" flat screen TV
- Adjoining Guest Bath (also accessible from living area) with walk-in shower
- No a/c (floor fans)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secure, covered parking for one standard or compact-sized vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to US mainland and Canada.
- PRIVATE ACCESS to beach in front of condo (at high tide, there is very little beach available).
You're just steps away from Kapiolani Park (the largest and oldest public park in Hawaii) and a leisurely 20-minute beachside stroll down Kalakaua Avenue to Waikiki's finest restaurants, bars, and shopping.
Although there is no A/C in this condo, the tradewinds are generous and cooling, and floor fans are provided as well! Please Note: there is NO pool at this location.
Available for stays of 30+ nights or more only, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
Our property manager will meet you at the condo for your personal check-in! Your property manager is also your "go-to" person should you have any questions or need maintenance during your stay.
Download our FREE Captain Cook Resorts mobile app to learn what Oahu has to offer and unlock the secrets for a having great time during your stay! You'll find info about your vacation rental, weather, restaurants, activities and event recommendations . . . it will even help you locate your vacation rental using your phone's GPS! Search the Apple or Android store for “Captain Cook Resorts” today!
Other things to note
The "Daily Rate" includes the room rate plus Waikiki's 13.962% Tax
The "Cleaning Fee" also includes Reservation Fee and Damage Waiver
The Principal Guest, must be 21 or over in order to make a Reservation, must be present during the entire stay and is completely, solely, and unequivocally responsible for his/her personal actions as well as the actions, both financially and physically, of other guest occupants during the dates of stay.
MONTHLY RENTAL - ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 3PM
ALOHA ! E komo mai . . . and mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts!
Captain Cook Resorts manages over 130 privately owned vacation rentals in Waikiki (a district of Honolulu on the island of Oahu). Everyone on the fun and energetic CCR team works hard to offer great accommodations, great service, and has a passion for sharing all that Oahu has to offer our guests!
We appreciate that you're on vacation, and we ask that you let us know if there's anything we can do to make this visit stand out as one of your best!
Provided with your rental:
• Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels, dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
• Beach chairs
• Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
• Several days’ supply of coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2oz shampoo & 2oz conditioner, paper goods (paper towels, tissue, toilet paper), and basic cleaning supplies. Additional sundry and food items are available local markets and grocery stores, for example, Safeway, at 888 Kapahulu Avenue, or Costco at 525 Alakawa Street (between the airport and Waikiki).
Not provided with your rental:
• Beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, bleach, and hand lotion.
Please let us know if you have any questions!