My place is good for couples, solo adventurers and business travelers.
This is a one of a kind place that is truly OB style. Quiet during the week, except Monday morning when the trash is picked up(lots of beeping, pretty early), and a blast on the weekends. Come stay for peace and a party! This will suit your needs either way.
The entire house is accessible by the guests :) Please do not go into or use the outdoor shared area that myself and the homes in front of me use. Also, my place can be difficult to find. Please call me or text me or Airbnb message me before you arrive so that I can explain the location.
Interaction with guests
I will be around to offer plenty of help and guidance during your stay, no
fear! I love people, both the nerdy and the outgoing types or anything in between. I'm a bit of both! Also, you must love dogs as mine are allowed to roam about. Not into your room of course :)
Other things to note
There is an airport close by so there will be planes flying over. This has only been an issue for one guest.
1. Read Location or the House Manual: it will be key for finding my place without bothering my neighbors.
2. Shut your door and keep all of your belongings in your room. My dogs are not allowed to rummage around in your stuff or at all in the bedroom. This way you can be sure all of your belongings are safe and most importantly that my dogs are safe :).
3. Be kind to my dogs when I am not there. You are welcome to put them in the kitchen, sometimes they can be couch hogs.
4. Be very clean, besides bringing sand in. I do live at the beach :)
5. Feel free to use the snorkel gear, boogie boards or surfboard, ask me about which gear to take before going. La Jolla Shores has some really great snorkel spots! Replacement cost for 1 boogie board is $50, 2 is $100. Replacement cost of the surfboard is $100. Replacement cost is up to $100 for snorkel gear.
I am a Bioengineering and Neuroscience student at UCSD that also works several part time jobs(teaching math, science and wakeboarding & working in a research lab & for a small start up) =\. I keep very busy during both the week and the weekend. I do like to have a drink or two at night before bed. I'm all about the partying, but only on the weekends and even still my partying these days is pretty lame... Cleanliness is a must :) you'll find that I am very clean and expect the same from my guests. My favorite place to travel to is Lazy Jacks on the island of Vieques or camping at Radium Hot Springs with my dogs. On the other hand there is truly no place like OB :) I'm from Kansas ;) Hope to see you soon!