Only 3 minutes walk from Daikoku-cho station, next to Namba station.
You can get to Namba station for 10 minutes on foot.
The spacious space is accommodate for up to 3 persons.
The place is located next to downtown Osaka ( Minami area as known as Namba ).
The place has a bedroom with a double-sized bed and a sofa bed accommodate for up to 3 persons.
You can access all the spaces in my place.
You can also use every equipment in my place.
[ Bedroom area ]
- double-sized bed
- sofa style bed
- air conditioner with heating function
[ Bath room ]
- body soap
- shampoo and conditioner
- hair dryer
- washlet ( bidet toilet ) with heated seat
[ Kitchen area ]
- electrical kettle
- automated coffee machine
[ Balcony ]
- table and chair
* smoking is permitted only at balcony
[ Other ]
- mobile Wi-Fi device
A portable Wi-Fi device is supplied during the stay with free of charge!
Interaction with guests
After check-in, I will stop by the house as you needed.
( Conversely I do not disturb you if you do not expect it. Please enjoy your stay freely like your home. )
Other things to note
Please make sure when you going out
- close and lock all windows and doors
- turn off all the electricity such as illuminations, air-conditioners.
[During staying in the house]
- NO SMOKING inside the house. (Smoking is permitted only at the balcony)
- NO PETS allowed.
- Please take your shoes off and leave them at the entrance.
[When you going out]
- Make sure to turn off all the electricity
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Return the key at the same place you picked up.
- And most important, enjoy your trip!
[ Check-in and check-out policy ]
- Check-in time is anytime after 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is anytime before 11:00 am
* If you have any requests about check-in and check-out time, let me know.
* Please make sure to leave the apartment by 11 am as we need to clean for next guests.
[ Other rules ]
- Do not take anything away from the house unless permitted.
- You can bring mobile Wi-fi device with you during the stay. But, return it when you check-out.
I hope you enjoy your trip !
I have been United States in 6 years for study abroad.I graduated fine art of UT.There are so many experiences in other countries.I wolud show you the foreign travelers to experience the real Japanese life.
I want to support travelers as much as I can :)
I believe my place is good for exploring around Kyoto and Tokyo.