This spacious 685 sqft one bedroom condo is right in the heart of Richmond. Located directly next to Landsdowne mall/10 mins walk to lansdowne skytrain station Richmond. It is cozy, fully furnished and equipped. Very close to shopping mall,market, restaurants, public transportation, YVR and Car2go. Enjoy free Wifi, in-suite laundry. An underground parking spot for SMALL-Med cars in also included
685 sqt spacious unit, fully furnished and equipped
- Queen size bed and L shape leather sofa
- One full bathroom
- 46" HDTV w/ Apple TV
- 24 Security on site
- One underground parking for small to med sized cars
- Iron & Iron board
- Rice Cooker
- Plates, bowls, cooking pans, other kitchen utensils
- Pops, tea, water
- Various small snacks
- Simple breakfast
Interaction with guests
I will try to meet every guest personally. This way, I can walk you through all the facilities you have at your disposal and ensure that you have a pleasant stay.
Prior to check in, I will meet you at the front door of the Apt. The parking is underground. There is outdoor guest parking in the park as well if u needed.
For check out, i will meet you at 12pm; if you want to check out earlier, plz let me know in advance.
Other things to note
- Each booking comes with complimentary soft drinks,water, tea, snacks, and simple breakfast
- The one-time cleaning fee is required with each book. This allows me to get the suite professionally cleaned after each guest's departure and ensures the highest standard of cleanliness for your stay
- Unlike hotels, the bed sheet, devet covers, and pillow cases are PROFESSIONALLY WASHED after each stay.
House Rules (failure to comply may result in a fine from the building):
• Please limit noise to a minimum after 9pm. Your neighbors will appreciate your thoughtfulness and reciprocate the same courtesy.
• Smoking is prohibited by the building inside the condo or on the balcony.
• If using parking spot, please stop and wait for the gate to close before driving off. This helps increase security for everyone.
• Please let us know when an accident happens so we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned.
• To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests, we have a no shoes policy inside the suite.
• To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too
During check-in we will walk you through the apartment, orient you, and answer any questions you may have.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hello, my name is Jerry and I'm a supply chain management specialist working in Richmond; love to travel and big fan of Airbandb. I have traveled more than 15 countries and nothing bring me more happiness than seeing the world and meeting new people