Newly remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 full bathroom apartment in heart of the East Village! Situated on a street known for their restaurants, and surrounded by some of the coolest bars and shops, this well-lit and comfortable luxury loft apartment gives you access to everything NYC has to offer. Close to subways that take you all over Manhattan and Brooklyn, the entire city is at your finger tips.
Do you want to enjoy NYC like the New Yorkers do? Stay locally in comfort with our two-bedroom, one-bath loft in the heart of the East Village. You are walking distance from the highlights of Manhattan.
The apartment can host up to 6 comfortably with queen-sized Saintly mattresses in each room and a modern sleeper sofa. The apartment has a relaxing living room and cozy bedrooms, but it's main attraction is it's location; unparalleled in NYC!
The apartment includes:
- Newly renovated interior, kitchen and bathroom
- Brand new, modern furniture
- Brand new air conditioners in every room
- Fully-stocked kitchen ready for your cooking needs
- 40" flat-screen TV with hundreds of HD channels and much more media through Vizio SmartCast
- High-speed WiFi internet access running at 100MB/s
- Flat-screen TV in the main bedroom
- Bedrooms include brand new queen-sized Saintly mattresses with plenty of closet space
- Night stands in each bedroom offer wireless phone charging for compatible phones
- Washer & dryer in the apartment, and also, a local laundry and dry cleaner are at your disposal, free of charge!
- Iron, blow dryer & hair straightener
- Board games & playing cards
- Soaps & shampoo
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
- Plenty of clean linens, blankets, pillows & towels provided!
The entire apartment is yours!
Interaction with guests
I'm in the area and always very responsive to Airbnb messages, email and text!
Other things to note
I check requests immediately upon receiving them and the calendar is always up to date! Go ahead and book!
So glad you found me here! You're going to love NYC, as much as I do. I've been here nearly 10 years and lived all over the city. I've traveled all over the world and have an understanding of what every guest wants and needs, no matter the reason for their visit. I've worked in finance, hospitality, tech and fashion; my hobbies are as varied as my jobs. Rock climbing, painting, reading biographies, and mentoring are just a few of my favorites. I've hosted previously with my roommate Sam and now I'm doing it again!