My place is close to public transport, restaurants and dining, North Campus, and U of M Hospital. Downtown is about a 10 minute drive!. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the neighborhood, and the comfy bed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
We live on the 3rd floor, but you enter between the first and second floor.
Other things to note
We live on the 3rd floor, but you enter between the first and second floor. You will climb up 3 half flights of stairs that are very wide, open, and indoors.
- Must be extremely respectful of our pets
- Absolutely no food on nightstand
- Drinks, no matter where they are, must be on coasters or mats
- Don't use red Rachel Ray cookware
- Air conditioning must be off when you aren't present
- Flush toilet and put down seat with every use
- Rinse dishes and put in dishwasher (if dishwasher is full or clean put them in sink)
- Leave bathroom doors open when not in use so cat can access litter box
- Guests must never lock the chain on the door
This host has 80 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello!! My name is Derek, 25, and currently working on my Ph.D. at U of M. My girlfriend is Jess! She takes care of more aspects of the Airbnb experience. She is 26, a pure Michigan girl, an Uber/ Lyft driver. We are just looking to add joy to other peoples lives. Our absolutely loving and adorably cute 3-year-old teacup Maltese named Mya loves attention and cuddling. We also have a rescue kitty named Macy who loves to have conversations and playing.
Books and movies are a necessity in our household. You will find a complete mix of action, comedy, chick flicks, blockbuster movie series, kids movies, sci fi, tv seasons, etc. I tend to read fine literature, philosophy, social criticism, economics, and comics/graphic novels. Jess' books tend to follow the lines of Nicholas Sparks, Kristin Hannah, Emily Giffin, and every single Rachael Ray cookbook in existence. She absolutely adores cooking! We often make Italian food, especially homemade pasta. She has also been known to make some seriously amazing chocolate cakes and gourmet cupcakes!!