Close to public transport that gets you into Manchester city centre in 20/30 mins.
There's a large park with tennis courts, play area, football/basketball court and a children's play area. Small town centre with restaurants, pubs, and shops close by. Old Trafford is close by. Our house is easy to access places, comfortable, homely and welcoming so hopefully you'll enjoy your stay. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families with one child.
- Shoes off upstairs and living room
- Airport/train shuttle available (extra cost)
- Phone number will be left for any issues
- There is a small dog living here but can be taken elsewhere during your stay if you are uncomfortable
- Please check out by 12pm and leave room/house as you found it
- Own key provided. Weekdays host maybe up and out for work early
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We are a friendly couple, who enjoy socialising and having guests at our home. We respect people's privacy but are willing to help when we can to make your stay more comfortable.