My place is close to restaurants and dining, nightlife, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the views, the location, the people, and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This beautiful luxury and very high-quality villa overlooks the blue sea of Amalfi. It has 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, another small kitchen, 3 terraces and a garden with BBQ; it can accommodate up to 14 people and is equipped with every comfort: air conditioning and heating, kitchen with oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, toaster, blender, American coffee maker, Italian coffee maker, ice machine, dishes, pots and everything you need to cook delicious typical dishes of the Amalfi Coast which can be enjoyed in the large kitchen or on the panoramic garden and terraces.
The rooms are paved with hand-made Vietri majolica tiles, in the characteristic style of the Amalfi Coast. The ceilings are high and vaulted. The furnitures are elegant and refined.
Guests have full and exclusive access to the terraces, gardens and all the rooms of the villa.
Interaction with guests
Upon arrival, we will be at your disposal and will show you the rooms of the house and everything is necessary for a pleasant stay. In addition, we will give you precious tips to fully enjoy the Amalfi Coast, about places to visit and all the activities you should not miss!
Other things to note
At just about 150 meters from the Villa, there is a swimming pool with restaurant and umbrellas, deck chairs and tables, which can be accessed for a fee (10 Euro per person per day). It is open only from May to Mid-October. During high season you can spend evenings by the pool enjoying typical local products in a unique atmosphere with background music.
According to Amalfi Municipality laws, the Tourist tax has to be paid cash at the arrival: € 1,5 per person per day for the first 4 days, then € 0,75 per person per day.
EXTRAS ON REQUEST:
Taxi for 1-4 people: € 110
Taxi for 5-7 people: € 130
Taxi for more people: on demand
Garage: 20 Euro per day per car; 40 Euro per day per van
Arrival before 15 (if possible): € 30
Arrival between 18 and 20 (from June to August): € 20
Arrival between 20 and 21 (from June to August): € 50
Arrival between 21 and 24 (from June to August): € 100
Arrival between 17 and 19 (from September to May): € 20
Arrival between 19 and 20 (from September to May): € 50
Arrival after 20 is not allowed from September to May.
EXCURSIONS (€ 35 per hour):
Pompeii and Vesuvius;
Amalfi, Ravello and Positano;
Sorrento and Paestum;
Naples City and Herculaneum;
- Guests have to comply with the Amalfi Municipality laws on the rubbish collection; they have to throw the rubbish away in the evening, according to the Amalfi Municipality rules it's not possible to throw the rubbish during the daylight. The bins are on the road close to the Villa's entrance. The Villa has to be free of rubbish when guests leave.
- Guests have to leave the house reasonably clean and tidy.
- Guests confirm that they are aware that there is an entrance fee for the pool, that the pool is shared, and that the pool is open from May to mid-October.
- Guests understand and agree that the host is not responsible for the pool.
- Guests have to communicate the estimated time of your arrival within one week before.
- The arrival time must be always agreed in advance between guests and hosts.
In the event of a refund request by the guests, the guests declare to be aware that disputes concerning the interpretation of the entire listing's description (including amenities, property characteristics, photos, rules, etc.) cannot lead to any refund to the guests, because the guests declare to have accepted the entire listing's description.
This host has 469 reviews for other properties.View other reviews