Stay in the very heart of the city in a cute apartment amidst all the major attractions in downtown Reykjavik, restaurants, and nightlife. Easy access to public transportation, including the BSI bus station and Harpa for tourist busses outside of the city and a city bus stop 2 minutes walk.
We have one bedroom with a queen sized bed (160 cm) and a fold out sofa in the dining area, it is an awkward spot, but fits 2 people when pulled outWe also have a short sofa in the living room.
Our apartment is in an incredibly convenient location and decorated with warmth.
Dishes, pots, and pans
Coffee pot, coffee, and tea
Other things to note
This is our personal home which we live in most of the year. We only rent it out when on vacation ourselves, so it is full of our personal belongings.
- We live in this apartment and only rent it out when we are on vacation, so our personal belongings are in the apartment. Please respect our belongings.
- We also have a dog, but he will not be there when you rent out the apartment. The apartment is, however, not suitable for people who are allergic as hair might be around even though we've cleaned.
- Please respect our neighbors and facilities.
- You are welcome to use our pots, pans, dishes, and coffee machine as well as tea and coffee.
- You are welcome to use the TV, playstation, and netflix account, but please do not use the computer.
- Please do not host parties and try to keep noise to a minimum after 11pm, since this is a house with residents.
- Please keep the front gate to our house closed and locked when coming in and out.
I am an American woman living in Iceland. I am usually travelling with my boyfriend who is Icelandic. We both enjoy travelling, dogs, outdoors and good food. We are quite and respectful non-smokers. We are always up for a good conversation, but will probably be out and about most of the days we are staying with you.