About this listing
- Studio room with FULL SIZE bed/private bathroom/dining space. No need to share anything with others.
-10-15 mins highway drive to Downtown Toronto; 15 mins highway to Pearson International Airport. Easy access to public transit.
-Shops, restaurants, supermarkets, coffee shops are all in walking distance. Safe and quiet community
-Great for guest(s) who value their privacy
-Clean towels provided UPON REQUEST, please inform us when booking
You will be staying in a small studio room in the basement of a quiet family house. The suite has a full size bed. 1 free parking spot is included.Best fit for guests who work or travel around during the daytime and need a private space to stay in the night.
Washroom and kitchenette are inside the suit, only be used by yourself. The basement has separate entrance and there are locks on both doors so you will have a lot of privacy and security.
The kitchenette is equipped with only basic appliance and and utensils: microwave, kettle, mini fridge, spoons and folks, bowls and dishes, mugs, a small cutting knife and a small cutting board.
A fan is provided in case you are sensitive to heat. Dehumidifier is available to use as needed during your stay. Please feel free to take it into your room when you need to adjust the humidity and put it back to the original place after use.
The washroom has shower space. Shampoo and body wash are provided.
You can also enjoy free wifi while you stay.
Coin laundry shop is in 15 mins walk or 2 mins drive.
Interaction with guests
PLEASE INFORM US YOUR ARRIVAL TIME - WHEN BOOKING OR AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE ARRIVAL.
If you check in late in the night using our key storage box. Please SEND ME A MESSAGE AFTER ENTERING THE SUITE.
We are available to offer help throughout your stay. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any problem during your stay.
If you are sensitive to heat, please do not hesitate to ask us for a fan.
Other things to note
To ensure you will have a wonderful stay in our house, please read our room description, house rules and policies carefully before booking our room. We are more than happy to respond to any questions or concerns regarding our listing. Please note once your reservation is confirmed, we will strictly honour our cancellation policy in all situations.
Minimum 2 nights of stay are required for 2 adults guests from Greater Toronto Area.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- NO SMOKING ANYWHERE INSIDE THE HOUSE PLEASE
- Maximum 2 guests in this room. Any additional person has to be prior approved by host and will incur additional charge.
- Please respect the cleanliness of the room. DO NOT leave the bathroom with water all over the floor after shower. Guests are responsible to take out their garbage to the garbage bins.
- No outside guests permitted unless prior consent from your host is given.
- Dehumidifier and fan are available to adjust humidity as your need. Feel free to use them if needed and put them back to their original position after each use. Please DON'T leave them on for too long time or during the day when you are outside because it may cause Fire Hazard.
- Clear and truthful profile photo is preferred.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I am Summer. Our family has been living in Toronto for more than 10 years. We have two spare studio suites in our basement that we'd love to share with Airbnb guests. You may not meet us in person during your stay but we are always available by text. If you like to talk to us for some advice on places to visit in or near Toronto, we are more than happy to share our experiences with you. Our rooms are perfect for a safe, quiet and private short stay in Toronto. Welcome to our home !