My accommodation has a salt pool, heated if necessary. In the calm, in full nature.
In one of the most beautiful villages of France
Many sites to visit, many hikes.
In the quiet, in a green and pine, but not isolated, it is the birds that will awaken you. You will find in the morning what you prepare a breakfast with the ingredients provided by your owners.
Your hosts will advise you on excursions or visits.
You can consider hiking from your cottage, or from a thousand places in the vicinity of the old village of Poët-Laval.
Poët-Laval is also the starting point of the 'Huguenot trail' inaugurated in June 2010. This trail runs 1,400 km to Bad Karlshafen in Germany.
The geographical location of the Poët-Laval makes it a place to stay to easily visit patients in rehabilitation at the post-intervention medical center 'Dieulefit Santé' located only 4 km away. An accompaniment close to a parent staying there is thus quite possible without constraint.
The duplex gite has a living room on the ground floor (about 25 m2) with a sofa bed, lounge table, dining area, kitchen area equipped with a microwave, mini oven, hob 2 burners, coffee maker, toaster, robot. A large fridge / freezer. You can have free wifi internet. Upstairs, a mezzanine under creeping (height max 165) with a bed of 140 (new bed) .Outside, you have a picnic table at the ' Shade, a small south-facing terrace with table and chairs, sunbathing, deck-chairs, hammock in a large wooded area. The terrace facing the swimming pool is also reserved for you. The salt pool is heated if necessary. Everything is implemented by the owners so that you have a good holiday and you want to come back!
Interaction with guests
This situation in the Drôme Provençale makes it possible to benefit from reasonable distances
- City of nougat: MONTELIMAR
- Castle of Grignan
- Castle of Suze la Rousse
- Vercors regional natural park,
- regional natural park of the mounts of Ardeche,
- Palace of the Popes in Avignon at 1h,
- Roman Theater of Orange
- site of Vaison la Romaine.
- The wine route of Grignan les Adhémar
- The Mont Ventoux
- The Bambouseraie d'Anduze
- The cave of the Pont d'Arc, representation of the famous Chauvet Cave opened since April 2015. A wonder at 1h30 from here.
Other things to note
Example of a tourist trip:
In the morning: departure from your cottage a visit to the medieval village of Poët-Laval. Then direction Dieulefit for a visit of the viale and its orientation course. Lunch break in Dieulefit.
In the afternoon: direction Vesc, visit of a goat breeding on appointment, with purchase of the traditional picodon. Or for the sportier after Dieulefit direction Crest then Saillans for a descent of the Drôme in kayak or rafting.
Numerous possibilities of hiking on foot or in car.
- The accommodation is offered in impeccable condition, it must be left in the same condition, household made, clean dishes, garbage taken away.
- Rates are advertised weekly in high season, for other periods, please contact us
- Rental in high season is only from Sunday to Sunday
- A city tax of 0.45 € / adult will be charged for each night
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.