Spacious, bright, well-furnished apartment in the central area, suitable for 2 people up to 4/5 people. Elegant and lively area. Great location for sightseeing. City center within walking distance in 20 minutes, by bus in 3-4 stops. Bus at 50 mt. Metro 5 minutes. Termini Central Station in 10 minutes walk or 2 bus stops.
Living the experience of an holiday in Rome in a delightufl apartment a stone's throw from the city centre.
This is my apartment: wide (90 sq mts/ 968,75 sq ft) and comfortable, furnished with loving care, at the 4th floor (can be reached by the lift) of an old 1900 typical building.
Perfect for families of 4/5 or couple of friends. Also ideal for 2 people.
The apartment is composed by:
- 2 bedrooms (a double room with twin beds and crib and an air conditioned double room with private bathroom)
- 2 bathrooms
- entrance hall
- fully equipped kitchen-diner
- a wide living-dining room with a sofa bed
Where you will be staying:
- in a central area of rome
- very close to markets, boutique shopping, restaurants, bank, post office, chemist's, cinema, Sapienza university of Rome, Luiss university, Umberto I hospital, public parks (Villa Borghese, Villa Torlonia)
- a few steps from historical sites (Porta Pia, Mausoleo di Santa Costanza, Basilica di Santa Agnese, MACRO(Rome's Museum of Contemporary Art))
- very close to the bus stop which in a few minutes will lead you to the historical centre (bus N° 60), San Peter's basilica (bus N°62), Termini railway station (bus N°90, 82)
- from here all the tourist attractions are easily and rapidly reachable
Book my apartment and enjoy a delightful holiday in the Eternal City!
Guests, 2 or more, will have the whole house without having to share it with others people.
No pets are allowed and please no smoking.
Interaction with guests
We are owners and the managers of the home. We will be welcoming at your arrival to hand over the keys and give you all the information you need That. We will show the markets and supermarkets close to the apartment, pizzerias and restaurants; We will show you the buses to take to reach your goals or the way to go on foot. We will show the functioning of the house and we will be at your disposal for any your need during the stay. At the end of the stay we will come to greet you and for the return of the keys.
Other things to note
We are in a central area and street parking is difficult and with fee. I council to come to Rome without a car. However, in the area there are numerous private garages.
Please note that check-in and check-out can vary according to agreement, but excludes the night.
MANUAL OF THE HOUSE:
All 'arrival you will be greeted by the owners, Francesco and Cristina, to hand over the keys and give you the necessary information on how to use everything in the house and to answer your questions, needs and curiosity, advice on what to see, where eat, what buses to take.
We also provide a reminder on the functioning of the house, electricity, appliances, etc., as WI-FI network and Password.
Sono Maria Cristina, la proprietaria di questa casa. Con Francesco mio marito gestisco questa casa-vacanze che un tempo ho abitato con la mia famiglia d'origine. Sono molto affezionata a questa casa e voglio che continui a vivere, per questo ne ho estrema cura, cercando di offrire ai miei ospiti il massimo confort e sperando di lasciar loro un buon ricordo del loro soggiorno.
Ospitare nella mia casa mi piace, sperando di contribuire positivamente al ricordo di una bella vacanza a Roma anche con la mia disponibilità e attenzione verso gli ospiti.