A modest straits-chinese house within the UNESCO heritage zone, set back from the main road with a common shared courtyard. The house has two rooms - the master bedroom which has 2 beds and can accommodate 3 guests, and a second room which can accommodate 1 guest.
The location allows for easy access to George Town's famed street-food stalls and historical sites. Komtar - the central bus terminal, and the jetty are both a 15-minute walk away.
Guest have free access to the entire house and garden.
Interaction with guests
Staff members from our sister property on Lebuh Melayu - SINKEH - are accessible to guests during the day to handle questions. If you will be arriving after nightfall, please let us know so we can arrange for someone to meet you.
1) If you are arriving after 7pm, please check with me first before booking.
2) Strictly NO SMOKING inside the house please.
3) Please SWITCH OFF all the air-con units and lights when not in use.
4) Non-registered guests are strictly not allowed to stay over. Please do contact me if this is necessary. There will be a minimum charge for such an arrangement.
5) No durian fruits in the house please.
6) Please use the house respectfully, and clean as you go to ensure an enjoyable stay for everyone !
This host has 455 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I work in the theatre as a director. Good meals with friends, gardening and listening to stories are things I enjoy. We are a friendly bunch here at Sinkeh, my team and I. We try to maintain a space that's peaceful and calm; one that encourages people to rest, to be at ease and relaxed.