My place is in the heart of Christchurch. Victoria Street (5 min walk) is one of the most popular spots in CHCH - a large range of restaurants & bars plus the Casino. Whole Cafe is literally over my back fence, you wont find a better coffee! The Christchurch Cathedral, the famous Re:Start Container mall & the botanical gardens are within walking distance (15-20 mins)
My place is free of personal items and clutter - hotel style but with plenty of space and a great private outdoor living area!
The place is professionally cleaned, all the furniture is in great condition. If you happen to be in town for golf you will be able to fine tune your putting/chipping out back on the small putting green.
You will have access to the entire property, all spaces including wardrobe and drawer space. 24 hour check in is available for your convenience.
Interaction with guests
I am available to answer any questions through the app and can be available on site for any emergencies that may arise.
All guests must read the house manual prior to check in (this becomes available to you through AirBnb once a booking is confirmed)
- Parking: there is 1x reserved space (For Unit 1). In addition there is a car park reserved for visitors (first in first served). All other parking should be on the street please.
- No smoking is permitted inside or outside the property, smokers must go to street
- Wifi , reasonable use allowed for standard stuff, please not any large downloading.
- Sound system is available. Please leave the cable plugged into the portable jack.
- All dishes and cutlery should be washed, dried and stored at the time of the departure
- Downstairs windows and all doors locked when not on the premises & when you check out
- Lights and heating should be turned off when not at the property & when you check out.
Just moved back to Chch after living in London. I have travelled across many places throughout Europe, Americas and Asia.
Previous to London I lived in Christchurch for 10 years. Was an incredible experience living there throughout the the Earthquakes which destroyed much of the CBD. It has been awesome see the city bounce back over the past 5 years and would be happy to recommend things to do and see and ensure you enjoy your time in Christchurch.