The Ridge Tahoe Resort offers many activities on site but also convenience to Heavenly Valley's Stagecoach Chairlift for skiers and boarders or take the free shuttle down to Stateline for all the casino action, restaurants, and bars.
My place is in the Terrace building which offers nice views, undercover parking, spa, sauna, and kids club. Adjacent is the club house and resort center with many activities and dining options. Or take advantage of the full kitchen to prepare your own meals.
With over 1000 square feet of a living space and a lock-off option to split the unit in two, you can make the condo cozy, private, or spacious for 2-6 guests.
The full kitchen has fridge, 4 burner electric stove, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, blender, mixer, dishwasher, oven, and all the cookware, flatware, utensils, cups, and glasses for convenience.
The living room has an electric start fireplace to get the ambiance going and there's plenty of dining and other seating areas.
2 king sized beds and a queen sleeper sofa will keep you comfortable at night.
The resort is located on 11 acres and there are 302 suites in hotel style, 1, and 2 bedrooms.
The resort has lots of activities such as:
-ski and snowboard rental
-racquetball and wallyball
-multiple pools, jacuzzis, saunas, and steam baths
-spa with massage services
-billiards, ping pong, and video arcade
-and some outdoor seasonal things like barbeques, shuffleboard, horseshoes, playground, putting green, golf driving net, and basketball
There are several dining choices and a basic grocery store on site.
The Hungry Bear Restaurant
The Ridge Club Deli
WiFi is available for an extra charge.
Interaction with guests
The front desk will be able to help with most things which come up, but I am also available by phone, text, and email. I am in the San Diego area.
Other things to note
You may want to bring your own shampoo, conditioner, soap, and coffee as there will be no maid service during your stay.
The crowds are less on the Nevada side of Heavenly, so accessing the Stagecoach Chairlift from the resort can avoid a lot of the craziness like you find at other parts of the mountain. Try the Skier Express from the resort to Stagecoach, walk, or go via shuttle. You can rent your gear ahead of time at the resort which will save you even more time and avoid the hassle.
If you arrive after 10pm, you will check in at the security kiosk which you will see as you drive up the road into the resort.
1. Refunds per AirBnB refund policy. Full refund of fees for room and taxes if cancelled at least 5 days before arrival
2. Guests are bound by all of the resort's rules and regulations.
3. Guests are totally responsible for any and all damages caused by them to the unit and/or resort facilities.
4. Guests are totally responsible for any incurred costs at the resort as well as any other travel related costs.
5. A particular room assignment cannot be guaranteed and may be changed by the resort to a unit of the same size and occupancy.
6. Daily maid service is not provided unless you request it at the front desk for an additional fee. There will be one day of maid service provided mid-week at no cost. Ask at the front desk for the day of your service.
7. Tony Cannon is a licensed real estate broker in the state of California.
This host has 133 reviews for other properties.View other reviews