-Very central 2 minutes walking from Grafton Centre,one of the main shopping centres in Cambridge, 10 minutes walking from most of the colleges.
24 hour parking is available at public car park within 5 minutes walk from the property and free street Parking besides property from 8pm until 9am.
24 hour parking is available at a public car park which is within 2 minutes walk from the property and free street parking beside property from 8pm until 9am.
1 Single room on the first floor with a private shower in the basement.
- There is a small kettle in the room, which you can use to prepare coffee, tea. (Coffee, tea, sugar, powder milk is provided in the room).
- The room has a wash basin, which you can use.
Access to the kitchen, living room, dinning room. Also, you will have a private shower, which is located in the basement. There are 3 toilets in the house.
Interaction with guests
We are a family of three, our son is 12 years old. We run a business from home in the basement, which has an independent entrance. There are 2 entrances in the front of the house.
Other things to note
- Towel is not provided
24 hour parking is available at public car park within 5 minutes walk from the property and free street Parking beside property from 8pm until 9am.
- Check in before 7pm
- Remove your outdoors shoes when entering the property and place them on the shoe-rack (bottom of the stairs)
- If you are using a computer to talk to your family in late hours, please keep the noise down particularly after 9pm.
- Make sure you lock the main door, even if you find it unlocked.
- Please close the windows once you leave the house for security reasons, particularly in winter to retain in winter, otherwise you will be warming the City!
- Provide your contact details of your next of kin or other person in case of emergency
- breakfast includes cereal, toast,milk, tea or coffee, please have yourself and wash any dishes or cutlery after use, please.
- No smoking or pets, please.
- Maintain you room tidy, please.
- No heavy or smelly foods are permitted in the room, only light meals or snacks, i.e. fruit, juices.
- In the shower, please collect any hair from the trap to avoid obstacles.
- Please inform time you will be checking out.
My passion is travelling is why I enjoy doing air B&B. In the last year, I have met lots of people from different countries, which give me the opportunity to get to know about other cultures and places.
I like reading, walking, exercising at the gym, meeting fiends.