Very comfortable petite bungalow perfect for 2-3 people
*1 Free parking
* Bedroom has comfy Queen bed
1 Twin couch bed
1 Japanese floor matt.
* Full Bathroom Amenities include
*Full kitchen / small snacks
*Secured property inside & out
*Close by restaurants, shopping, bars/ activities
*10-20minutes from Beverly Hills, Hollywood, downtown,
*15-20 (more in rush hour traffic) mins from Santa Monica/Venice beach
*5-10 min from USC & DTL only 2.4 miles away
Bright comfortable and clean 1907
Basic essentials such as toilet paper, soap, shampoo are in the apartment to get you started anything needed above and beyond will be guest responsibility.
You will have access to the whole apartment.
Check in: I will provide a door code on day of check in. An additional Key will be inside apartment. If I am able to great you Id love too !
Check out: Please leave door key inside, shut front door leave security screen door UNLocked for cleaning
Other things to note
I'm always available by phone and I live close by. You can rely on me being available for anything you may need help with. My goal is to offer a five star experience realistic to the adds details.
Just next to apartment you will have
*1 Complimentary (no charge) parking space
2. ****CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
My goal is to greet you always if possible.
If I'm unable to be there for CHECK IN:, I will provide a Door Code on day of check in only.
An additional Key will be inside apartment. . I love to greet guest and answer any questions you may have . Greeting you insures you have the best experience possible !
CHECK OUT :
Please remove all used TOWLES to be cleaned and place in basket or pile... Thank you!
***Please leave the key inside on microwave. Next shut front door and leave security screen door UNLocked for cleaning
3. I offer
* Internet /Wifi
*Tv -streaming offered Netflix, Hulu, Amazon other internet streaming
*Bathroom Amenities include- Shampoo conditioner body soap
*Full kitchen Micro wave, coffee, tea, water
*Complementary Small Snacks
4. You can feel safe & confident in your stay here. I've owned the building for over 11 years none of my tenants have had any personal safety issues that I'm aware of.
That being said, for your convenience there is a full security system that includes
The system includes door /window sensors an alarm system, the ability to contact needed local officials fire police ex in an (emergency only) & cameras outside & inside entrance of common areas only (NO sound, cameras only for security WHILE UNIT IS EMPTY)
For peace of mind I can offer a cloth cover if Uncomfortable just ask ) I will provided a code if you want to use the system.
Using the system comes with responsibility. Guest pays any false alarm city fees if guest uses system and it causes the police to come without cause.
- 1. No Party's 2. Absolutely no smoking or you will lose the entire deposit.
3. This is an old craftsman building built in 1907 it's not safe to leave appliances running all day please turn off air conditioner and lights when you leave.
4. If you are staying over 30 days you agree ,you are not a permanent tenant and agree to forfeit all permanent tenant rights. You also agree to vacate when agreed term is complete or pay double the reservation cost per day until you vacate.
5.Please treat the space like you would your own home by returning the apartment as you received it.
To avoid unnecessary damage to rugs, & additional cleaning cost please remove shoes or be conscious of staying off the rugs with shoes on .
(I can supply new slippers)
-6. The cost to replace permanent stained towels, rugs or broken items will come out of deposit. Anything above and beyond will be paid by guest in addition to deposit.
So please be conscious of the condition bedding, towels, pots and pans & furniture.
I've had to throw out sheets towels ex because of makeup stains ex.
6. If you decide to use the alarm
Don't set off alarm unless it's a true emergency.
City charges a hefty fine you will be 100% responsible for.
- The unit is secured w/ sensors an alarm &inside/outside cameras. ( inside cameras off while occupied & only in common areas).
7. Please be respectful of the neighbors and keep noise down after 9pm
8. Turn off lights, tv ex when not in use. This allows me to keep apartment at a great price for you.
9. Enjoy your self & please communicate how I can support you having the best stay possible!
Basic essentials like toilet paper, soap, shampoo and more are in the apartment to get you started anything needed above and beyond will be guest responsibility.
I am always available by phone to make sure your visit is a great one. I'm also close by if needed. My intention is to make sure you have a five star experience. This is only possible if you communicate your needs. Please do this during your trip any concerns you may have I’m sure can be remedied. I can’t do anything from a review because your already gone :-) give me a chance to make your trip great!
Feel free to come to me for anything needed
Warm friendly honest